Chapter 84

Ji Tang was afraid that Pei Baizhou wouldn't hear him clearly, and then he muttered carefully, "It's your marriage partner... who do you think it is?"

It is obvious that he is only helping Mr. Pei to organize the wedding, but his cheeks are still a little red and his heart can't help but jump up wildly.

The young man hesitated for a moment when faced with Ji Tang's questions. But he quickly reacted, and the corners of his lips raised lightly. 

Sure enough, Ji Tang saw that the little pink bubbles behind him had become more, and they floated to the ceiling grunting, and some even fell on top of Ji Tang's head, floating against Ji Tang's hair. 

Pei Baizhou seems to have noticed that he was emitting pink bubbles. 

Pei Baizhou: "..." 

He was stunned, pretending not to see it, but the redness of his ear roots could not conceal his emotions. He pretended to be calm and said: "Do you really want to know who it is?" 

Ji Tang thought that Pei Baizhou would say it. Then, he said with a chuckle: "Don't worry, I will support you no matter who you choose. After all, you have been in this world for so long. It's really hard to like someone." 

Although he didn't like people, he still have a feeling that he vaguely knew who it was.

It's like the sense of belonging that has been exposed for many years has finally found a warm nest. 

Pei Baizhou was amused by Ji Tang's serious words, and there were more bubbles behind him. 

He glanced at the roots of Ji Tang's ears that's redder than his ears, and smiled: "I shouldn't tell you so early." 

He just emitted pink bubbles. If he said who it is, Ji Tang might turn into a huge bubble directly.

Ji Tang: "...?" 

He frowned, but didn't continue to ask, he continued obediently: "Then...I will be responsible for helping you organize the wedding?" 

"Yeah." 

Pei Baizhou nodded. 

Ji Tang thought for a while, and continued: "If you like a particular wedding arrangement, you can tell me." 

"Good."

---- 

Ji Tang and Pei Baizhou chatted for a while, then returned to the bedroom began to work on their own thing. 

He didn't rush the old man's manuscript to Pei Baizhou for revision, but chose to take a look at it for himself. 

After all, he also wants to learn about the story of that era. 

Even though the paper is very old, the old man’s words are actually very clear on it, and he can see that the old man is really serious. 

Ji Tang turned a few pages and saw the old man write a story about Mr. Pei. 

Most of the writings are trivial things, heard from others or verified by themselves. 

In addition to his patriotic passion, Mr. Pei Baizhou also has a very gentle life sentiment. He has never been in a relationship in his life, but he has written a thick love story. He has to wait until the revolution is over, to find his future lover, and then give the other one sentence every day. 

Even if he was born in this troubled world, he wanted to have a home. 

But the worst is, Pei Baizhou didn't have the chance to wait until the end of the revolution.