Chapter 103

The other party finished the game and sent him a new message. 

【Very horrifying.】

Very horrifying ? 

The burr-headed man thought that the other party would send a lot of words to talk about the game, but he didn't expect that he would only send two words. 

But these two words made him frowned. 

The young man's friend is an experienced horror game enthusiast. He has played no less than hundreds of horror games, but no game can make him blurt out the praise of being horrified. 

Impossible. 

It's just a third-rate horror game made by a small anchor. How could he react like this? 

The burr-headed man didn't believe it, and asked rhetorically. 

【Very horrifying? Did you take the wrong medicine?】

The other party was silent for a moment and sent a series of exclamation marks. 

【Really! ! I couldn't even finish the game, I just quit after staying for five minutes! ! ! Although it is a VR game, it feels exactly the same as a holographic game! ! Your mother this game will be popular! 】

*original text is 我这款游戏一定会火.
(奶) means milk but it doesn't make sense so I guess it's mother since the word milk is highly linked to mother. Your mother is used as a joke or an insult, but I guess in this text he's not insulting someone, he's just expressing excitement. Tell me if you have better translation for this.

Burr-headed man: "..." 

He did not reply to the other party, but chose to open Weibo to see the reactions of other netizens. 

He remembered that in addition to his friend, there were nine other people who won the qualification for the closed beta, presumably they had also finished playing the game and gave their testimonials. 

The burr-headed man searched for the other nine winners and went to see their Weibo one by one. 

——Only five out of the nine people made comments about the game. 

Their opinions are very consistent. 

"I quit after playing for less than five minutes."

"Very horrifying."

"The feeling it brings to people is exactly the same as the holographic game in the novel."

The burr-headed man frowned and hurriedly opened the comments below, hoping to see some of the comments that refuted them.

The result was nothing.  

More of a wailing of regret. 

【? ? ? Why is the result different from what I imagined? 】

【I regret not participating in the closed beta lottery? ! Which stupid netizen told us not to draw a lottery? 】

【Regret +10086, when will the game company officially release the game! Want to play! 】

【I regret it, why did I not participate in the closed beta lottery...】

【I apologize to the game merchant! ! I knew I should forward it too! 】

Burr-headed man: "..." 

Impossible. 

He frowned, and his heart became more and more curious about this game.