Chapter 47

"Why did this car become heavier?" 

After all the Li Guis appeared in the car, the murderer suddenly felt that the car was driving slower and slower, and even creaked overwhelmedly. 

But there were obviously only two people in the car, and he frowned, a little impatient. 

He just pretended to be a taxi driver, and after solving Ji Tang, he had to go home to attend a family gathering. 

When he came up with this idea, he suddenly felt a chill behind him, and it went deep into his bones. He couldn't help but muttered: "Why is it getting cold. The air conditioner is obviously turned on..." 

Ji Tang sat behind, and when he heard the murderer talking to himself, he casually replied, "Maybe the temperature in the suburbs is relatively low."

Scarface couldn't see it. That Xie Li was sitting next to him, staring sullenly at his face. 

Ye Chuanyuan sat behind him, smiling and blowing black qi at his neck. 

He Zhiye's murderous intent was long hard difficult to suppress, and the darkness in front of him increased his anger. Had Ji Tang not been by his side and told him that it was not the time, he would immediately kill the murderer cruelly. 

Scarface ignored Ji Tang, he was a dying person in his eyes anyway. 

He resisted the coldness of his whole body and drove the car into the ravine Ji Tang said. 

The ravines mentioned by Ji Tang are full of weeds and there are barren mountains 100 meters away without any human population. At the end of the place there was a dark gutter, exuding a stench that could cover up the stench of the corpse. 

Scarface raised the corners of his lips, stopping the car by the ditch, and then said coldly to  Ji Tang, "The place is here, go to the toilet." Ji Tang stretched out and whispered: "Okay. Thank you, brother."

After that, he gestured to the group of ghosts to get off the car together. 

Scarfac3 saw that Ji Tang got out of the car, and he got out of the car himself. He walked around the car and opened the trunk. 

There was a machete lying in wait in the trunk.

He didn't prepare any other weapons, only a machete. He felt that this was easy to kill the tender and gentle youth, then destroy his body in the wilderness, and finally use the rights of the family to wipe out the traces of the youth's existence in this world. 

Just like He Zhiye back then. 

If the youth is so concerned about He Zhiye's incident, he is afraid that the other party will find him out and call the police. 

Scarface picked up the knife and followed Ji Tang. 

—— 

Ji Tang walked to the side of the ditch, turned his back to the vehicle, and pretended to pee, blinding Scarface’s eyes. 

Of course he won't really take off his pants... 

Ji Tang's cheeks was extremely red. 

The three Li Guis leaned close to him, stretching their heads hard, as if waiting for him to take off his pants. 

Ji Tang blushed and said sternly: "Don't look at it! It's impolite! I won't take off my pants!" 

He pretended to be finished, and when he was about to turn around, he secretly glanced behind him from the side of the light. 

There was already a person behind Ji Tang. 

He could smell the faint smell of blood and rust, obviously from the knife in the car.