Chapter 18

Ji Tang's vision was gradually blurred by the rain and mist. He gritted his teeth and leaned tightly against the wall. With his white hands showing blue veins, he pulled the opponent heavily. 

The other party was hanging in the air over a dozen floors. If Ji Tang was careless, he would be crushed by the debris. 

Big drops of sweat came out of Ji Tang's forehead, mixed with the cold rain, slipped from the delicate face, and sank into the thin shirt collar. When his arm was a little numb, the other party suddenly raised his head and glanced at him. 

Ji Tang also saw the other side's face clearly. 

Because of Ji Tang's rescue, the other party's face flashed in astonishment and helplessness, which seemed flattering. 

Ji Tang frowned. He didn't notice this, he only noticed-how come this man's eyes are red? 

The eyes had no vitality, only a large patch of pure blood red, and the rain fell on his eyes like drops of weird blood. 

He was exuding a black qi that was thicker than that of Xie Li. The black qi was washed by the rain and lingered high in the sky, like a pair of huge black wings. 

Ji Tang stared at his Ye Chuanyuan's face and suddenly knew what to order. 

But he can't control so much, he just wants to save the other person. 

He tightened his wrists and used more force. 

No wonder, this hand is really icy. 

Ji Tang thought. 

It is also at this time. The boy who was dragged by Ji Tang suddenly disappeared in midair. 

Only the gloomy and heavy black qi and pouring rain were left. 

The city was still dark, and without any light. Covered in rain and fog. 

Ji Tang, who had lost the tension, was unstable, and suddenly slumped on the ground, breathing heavily in relief. 

His whole body was soaked in rain, his coat was lost somewhere, and his shirt was wet to his skin. His face flushed, and he couldn't help sneezing.

He rubbed his wet hair, picked up his belongings, and prepared to go downstairs. 

Ji Tang returned to the rainless corridor and breathed out. 

He took out his mobile phone and opened the Li Gui Asylum APP. 

As expected. 

The APP has new news. 

【Congratulations! Because of your kind actions! Li Gui-"Ye Chuanyuan" has a good impression of you and is willing to follow you to stay in the Li Gui shelter!】 

Ye Chuanyuan...? 

Obviously, the juvenile he had just saved was the second Li Gui. 

Ji Tang shook his head helplessly and chuckled. 

Unexpectedly, the other party would appear in this way. 

He touched his soaked clothes, and wanted to hurry home to change clothes, otherwise he would catch a bad cold. 

Ji Tang slowly walked down the ruined building with the help of the light of the electric tube. 

When he walked out of the corridor, the rain stopped unexpectedly. 

Obviously, it was raining heavily just now. 

He stood in the open space of Nuo Da, smelling a little scent of wet soil. He stepped out and was caught by something. He lowered his head and unexpectedly found that the snack he had bought earlier was still lying quietly on the ground.