Chapter 74

"Oh, Mr. He, why did you kiss Guo Guo's cat face twice?"

After Ji Tang's voice fell, it was accompanied by a few loud meows . Guo Guo didn't know if it was clarifying for itself or because of being caught. It was irritated when it woke up.

He picked up Guo Guo and blocked He Zhiye's kiss with Guo Guo's furry face.

He Zhiye's lips just touched the cat's face, and he quickly realized something was wrong. He frowned and raised his body.

Ji Tang seemed to be afraid that He Zhiye would discover the truth, and then whispered in his ear: "Mr. He, if you want to poke the cat, you can just tell me that, you shouldn't be doing this while Guo Guo is sleeping..."

"Meow!! Meow! !" Guo Guo desperately pulled Ji Tang's arm with its paws, its voice a little angry.

He Zhiye was stunned for a moment, his expression unchanged, and he just nodded: "Yeah."

Ji Tang touched the place where he was kissed by He Zhiye just now, and sighed.

It should not have been found.

He Zhiye might really think that the two consecutive kisses were Guo Guo.

Otherwise, Ji Tang would be so embarrassed that he would not even know how to face He Zhiye.

He doesn't know if it's his parents' genes. Ji Tang was easily shy since he was a child, and his cheeks will become red at every turn.

Ji Tang yawned, and he stubbornly said: "Mr. He, I will sleep for a while. When I wake up, I will play with Guo Guo for you."

He Zhiye stepped back a few steps, and black qi kept coming out from behind him. , Pursing his lips as if trying to say something. But he never said it, but left the room coldly.

He closed the door hard, leaning against the wall outside the door.

The second kiss to the cat doesn't count.

But the first time he clearly kissed Ji Tang's face was smooth, warm and soft, it would definitely not be hairy.

Why did Ji Tang said that he kissed the cat's face twice in a row?

He is not stupid.

Does Ji Tang not like being kissed by himself? He wants to escape?

He Zhiye was wrapped in a strong black qi. He raised his hand, touched the black cloth covering his eyes, and then slowly dropped. A few disappointments flashed with an icy look.

Right.

He couldn't see, Ji Tang worked hard to portray him a happy appearance, but he couldn't see him a little bit. Not to mention guarding everything that Ji Tang did for him.

Who would like a person like him?

The eyes under the black cloth widened as much as possible, the black cloth was soaked with black blood, and piercing pain came from the eyes. But he still couldn't see any light, he could only smell the sickening smell of blood.

No matter how Ji Tang described the new look of the movie hall to him before, he could not imagine that there was only fire and darkness in his world.

He is very sorry for Ji Tang.

He Zhiye let the blood drip from his eyes, soaked in black cloth, and wet his collar along his cheeks.

He had no tears long ago, he could only bleed.

The black blood wets the ground, forming a small blood puddle. He Zhiye snapped and turned into a black dumpling. The frustrated black dumpling couldn't fly, so he could only sullenly "tweet" and fell to the ground. As if a pool of chocolate sauce was about to melt, even the little black qi wafting out was full of unhappiness.