Chapter 87

One hundred million...? ? 

In order to make sure that he heard it right, Ji Tang was dumbfounded for a moment, and then carefully recalled the words of the old professor. It is indeed a hundred million. 

In other words, the ring in his hand is now, worth 100 million. 

Ji Tang: "...?"

The old professor looked at Ji Tang with admiration for a while, and praised: "It seems that Xiao Ji’s financial situation is really good." He turned his head and patted the burr-headed man's shoulder next to him.: "You have to come on. I remember that you are just a temporary worker in that state-owned enterprise. Try hard to see if you can get a good job. Don't be fired."

The burr-headed man's lie was exposed, and his face was pale and indifferent. . He muttered for a moment, and tried to at least save some last trace of his face, and continued: "Teacher, I bought a house in the urban area...and it can be regarded as saving a lot of money." 

In his impression, Ji Tang never saved money. He must habitually haven't even saved enough down payment. 

"Oh, that's not bad." The old professor glanced at Ji Tang and responded: "I heard that our classmate Xiao Ji also owns a house, which is a single-family villa. When he was turned into an adult, his parents bought it for him."

The burr-headed man: "..." 

Ji Tang raised his mouth, and agreed: "Yeah."

The burr-headed man was stunned, his complexion suddenly turned pale, and he looked at Ji Tang several times with surprised and jealous eyes. He can't find any reason for rebuttal. He stood up embarrassedly, slurred a few times, and left in a hurry. There is no way to be proud of just now. 

The old professor looked at his leaving back and shook his head helplessly: "I didn't mean to target him, I know his character, and I want to use you to stop him from being so conceited."

The burr-headed man made trouble in the old professor's class more than once. However, the old professor has always been very impressed with him. 

Ji Tang chuckled: "It's okay."

The old professor glanced at the ring on Ji Tang's finger and said, "Is this ring given to you by someone else, or is it handed down from the family?"

Ji Tang said truthfully: "It was given by someone else."

The old professor was amused: "It seems that, that person is not easy, you have to cherish him." 

Ji Tang nodded. 

Old professor: "Do you know what it means to give this ring to others?" 

" What does it represent?" 

"This ring is called 'Tears of the Sun', which means 'You are my sun and my light'. When the scholar put the ring at auction, the entire capital was at a sensation. Everyone was wondering who he was going to give the ring to. He said that he would wait until the revolution is over and give it to him in the future. His light." 

"Presumably that person who gave you the ring must also see you as a light." 

Ji Tang was startled. 

What he has now is a token of love that is enough to make a sensation in the entire capital at that time. 

This ring was like a hot sun shining on his heart. 

Old professor: "You have to cherish him." 

Ji Tang's heart sank and nodded: "Thank you teacher, I will."