Chapter 25.1

【Why didn't you bring me with you? 】

Ji Tang was stunned when he saw this.

...Ji Tang indeed thought about bringing Xie Li.

But Xie Li blocked the door, not letting Ji Tang go, not to mention that Ji Tang couldn't take him away.

This caused him to follow by himself.

Ji Tang: "..."

He scratched his head and smiled: "Sorry, Mr. Xie, I will take you next time."

His fingertips gently stroked the blood-red writing, as if stroking a person's cheek.

Ji Tang put the note in his pocket and looked at the classroom door.

He don't know when the door was opened by a small crack, and the inside of the crack was pitch black, like a bottomless abyss.

Ji Tang glanced at the sign by the door.

【Class 2 of Senior Three 】Ye Chuanyuan's classroom before his death.

Ji Tang took a deep breath and pushed the classroom door open.

A cold and decayed wooden floor smell wafted out.

It was dark inside, there was no light, and nothing was visible.

Ji Tang frowned and turned on the phone flashlight again.

"The face of the abandoned classroom came into view.

Everything was evacuated, leaving only the rotten and worn out wooden floor and sealed windows.

But...

Ji Tang saw a table and chair in a small corner of the classroom.

In the whole classroom it was the only object, it looks weird, like a figure squatting there.

The tables and chairs are very shabby, one corner of the table is missing, and the table top is full of cracks. But unexpectedly there was no dust, as if someone was regularly cleaning it.

Ji Tang took a flashlight and saw a line of words carved with a knife on the tabletop.

【Ye Chuanyuan】

He was stunned and looked down at the drawer.

Sure enough, the drawer was full of books. These books were eroded by bugs and were full of pits and holes. But they are neatly placed, without any wrinkles at the corners.

He took out one at random, opened the paper, and found that Ye Chuanyuan's name was also written on it.

The pages of the book are stained with black dirt that cannot be removed, and there is a faint peculiar smell.

... Did Ye Chuanyuan move his desks, chairs and books back to school?

After Ye Chuanyuan's death, the school naturally threw away his things.

But after the school was abandoned, Ye Chuanyuan picked up his things from the corner of the trash can and put them back in the classroom that had become empty.

It seems that he will come to class tomorrow.

Ji Tang stared at the old tables and chairs.

Ye Chuanyuan may be unwilling to accept the fact that he has died.

Ji Tang put the book back in the drawer and sighed lightly.

When he turned around, he saw the table suddenly appear in front of him strangely.