Chapter 104

After the burr-headed man said these words, he felt inexplicably cold behind him. But he didn't care, he thought for a moment, and continued to complain about Ji Tang. 

"How well can a small anchor make a horror game? Even if it is done well, it may be his sponsor's help..." 

"Hey, do you think his sponsor is a 40 or 50-year-old uncle? After all, a little boy like him is the one that pleases those men the most." 

He said a little triumphantly, and even made up something out of nothingness. 

The five people behind him never responded, only the sound of light footsteps. 

Seeing that the hospital was approaching, the burr-headed man closed his mouth and began to look at the abandoned hospital. 

The door of the hospital was closed tightly, exuding a faint smell of blood, and it seemed that some of the scariest monsters were imprisoned inside. 

The burr-headed man swallowed his saliva. He subconsciously wanted to step back, but when he remembered that he was in the game, he resisted his fear, and even forcibly showed that he was not afraid. 

He raised his hand and said with a dryly: "I'll open the door, I'm very courageous." 

"Yeah."

The burr-headed man pushed the door vigorously, but found that he couldn't push it anyway. 

His strength was too small, which made his face pale and he was a little embarrassed. 

"I'm coming ." Ye Chuanyuan said quietly, he walked up to the burr-headed man and touched it lightly with his hand. 

The heavy iron gate opened. 

Burr-headed man: "..." 

He raised the corner of his mouth and waved to the person behind him: "Go in, go in, let's see how horrible this horror game is." 

Produced by a small anchor in his spare time. The horror game that comes out can't be so scary, right? 

At least it won't scare him.

The burr-headed man walked in the forefront and strode into the abandoned hospital hall. But when he took the first step, he felt a chilling breath. Like the grievances of a Li Gui that had accumulated for several years, it rushed towards him at this moment. 

Obviously he had already tried his best to tell himself that this was just a game. But in the face of this cold breath, he still couldn't help his legs softening. 

The grievances mixed in the scene of the abandoned hospital were not created out of thin air, but provided by Fu Linshan. 

Ji Tang was a little nervous when he came to the abandoned hospital for the first time while facing this resentment. Not to mention the burr-headed man who's an ordinary person. 

The burr-headed man stood at the door stunned, hoping that the five players behind him could become the leader of the team as if they were fighting for the limelight. 

But no one stood up. 

Everyone acquiesced that he would lead the way. 

In this game scene, they have to stay in the morgue until dawn before it can be considered as a pass. 

The burr-headed man wants to lead everyone to the morgue. 

Morgue... 

In order to conceal his nervousness, the burr-headed man raised his mouth and mocked: "I heard that our task of clearance is to find the morgue and stay in the morgue. This task is really true compared to those real horror game tasks. It's simple. I can see that Tang Ji doesn't know much about setting up horror games."