Chapter 80

Ji Tang didn't notice Pei Baizhou's inner movement, he only saw the other party's eyelashes trembling lightly. 

Was it blown by the wind? 

Ji Tang sighed slightly, he touched Pei Baizhou's hand, and his five fingers passed through the cold finger of the other party. 

It would be great if Mr. Pei could wake up soon. 

Not long after this idea came up, Ji Tang suddenly noticed that the hand he was holding seemed to move. 

He lowered his head and saw Mr. Pei's little finger that hadn't held been by him. It trembled slightly, and slowly moved it back into Ji Tang's hand. This movement is very slow, and it seems that Mr. Pei is struggling to move. 

But the youth's palms are very warm, so that Li Guis born in the dark would subconsciously want to approach, no matter how much effort it takes. 

Ji Tang's heart tightened, and he held Pei Baizhou's hand tightly, giving the other party the warmth in his palm. 

He was reading a book while holding the young man's hand. 

After he finished reading this book about Pei Baizhou, it was already ten o'clock in the evening. He rubbed his eyes and couldn't help feeling a little sleepy. 

Ji Tang wanted to go back to the room to sleep, but when he slightly let go of his hand, the young man's only movable finger lifted it up and hooked Ji Tang's index finger. 

Don't go. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

Okay. 

Ji Tang did not leave, but grabbed Pei Baizhou's hand and lay in the coffin with him to sleep. 

The stars are still very bright today, and a large galaxy spans the night sky. Ji Tang tilted his head and whispered to Pei Baizhou beside him: "Good night."

The next day. 

Ji Tang and Pei Baizhou held their fingers together for one night, and when they woke up, his hands were very numb. 

While rubbing his arms, he went to make breakfast.

He had failed to feed Pei Baizhou before, this time he planned to try again. He bought medical disinfection gloves at the pharmacy, which he could put on his hand to pry open Pei Baizhou's mouth, and put his finger in it against it. 

In this way, the skin of the two people will not be in direct contact. 

It should be... should be much better. 

Ji Tang flushed his cheeks, thought. 

He didn't make porridge for Pei Baizhou this time, but carefully checked what vegetatives are suitable for. He bought back the baby rice cereal according to the procedure given in the book, and then cooked it in a small milk pot. 

Ji Tang stirred it with a spoon to make sure that the rice paste can be eaten without chewing, and then he poured out the rice paste with confidence. 

He wanted to feed Mr. Pei with a bottle of baby formula, but he thought that the other party would not suck, so just forget it. 

After Ji Tang finished breakfast, he washed his hands, put on gloves, and carried the rice cereal out of the yard. 

This time he must let Mr. Pei eat something. 

The young man lay quietly in the coffin, his handsome face covered by many green leaves. Since Ji Tang sprayed him with insect repellent, the bees and butterflies have disappeared, instead they have become sparrows and he did not know where they came from. The sparrows perched on the young man's face, shaking their feathers, scratching their heads, and even trying to put out unknown objects on the young man's face.