Chapter 50

The sunflower is planted by the agricultural planting company when Ji Tang contacted the group. The soil and climate in Xie Li's hometown are very suitable for planting sunflowers. Even if it is not the right season, as long as it is properly cultivated, a large piece of it can be planted. 

The dense clusters of sunflowers, like a golden pavement, illuminate this land that has never been exposed to sunlight. 

The abandoned mansion not far away was also bought by Ji Tang and renovated. 

The dark, damaged walls were re-repaired and painted with a warm yellow paint. 

 Ji Tang is standing at the entrance of the sunflower group, he can smell the warm fragrance of flowers, with a strong smell of sunshine. 

Ji Tang subconsciously wanted to hold Xie Li's hand, but found that the other party was stunned. 

 The young man's indifferent expression showed joy. He could hardly contain the excitement in his heart. He held Ji Tang's hand tightly with his backhand, and a magnetic male voice rang in Ji Tang's ear: "Thank you." 

Ji Tang knew Xie Li listened. No, he didn't speak, but smiled, took Xie Li's cold hand and walked into the dense cluster of flowers. 

The youth was dressed in white, but his hair and eyes were as black as ebony, and he looked very clean. He was surrounded by sunlight and sunflowers, and his whole figure was like a little cake drizzled with golden honey. 

He plucked a few sunflowers from the bunch of flowers and hugged them in his arms. The sunflowers were bigger than his face, and he was struggling to hold them in his arms. 

He followed Xie Li to Xie Li's home. 

This mansion was renovated by the request of Ji Tang, inviting a special construction company to renovate the house in the old photo 20 years ago. 

The dilapidated iron door was replaced with a warm spruce door. 

The weeds and dust in front of the door were also thoroughly cleaned up, and replaced by a small piece of fluffy grass with a few pink and lovely flowers. 

There is no darkness, no suffering, as if nothing in the past has happened. Xie Li is still alive. He has only been on a business trip for 20 years, and now he is back at the same home as it was 20 years ago.

The only difference between this house and twenty years ago is that there is a small head of household sign at the door. 

The head of household is the name of Ji Tang. 

At that time, Ji Tang did request that the transfer owner be changed to Xie Li, but Xie Li was already dead, which was illegal. Only Ji Tang can be the head of the household. 

Ji Tang became another owner of this castle, and it seemed that he had something to do with Xie Li. 

 Xie Li looked at the householder's card, glanced at the youth with red cheeks, and smiled. 

Ji Tang blocked the householder's card and pushed Xie Li into it. 

The living room has also been renovated, covered with fluffy gray carpet, and the spiral staircase at the end. 

Ji Tang held the stairs and wanted to go up and take a look. 

He remembered that he had told the construction company to renovate a place seriously. 

【Let’s go up and take a look. 】

 Ji Tang wrote to Xie Li. 

Xie Li followed Ji Tang up the stairs. He saw Ji Tang go up and pushed open the largest door on the second floor.