Chapter 19

Ji Tang looked at the violin case on the ground, subconsciously putting the case aside, and touched the panel of the violin case. Showing that he returned home safely. 

He walked in, took off his wet shoes, turned his head and said to the young Li Gui behind him: "Come in." 

Ye Chuanyuan hesitated a little, and clenched his hands tightly. 

He raised his eyes, and his gloomy and sombre eyes were reflected in the warm light, and he seemed to be able to smell the warm breath from them. 

This... is home? 

Before Ye Chuanyuan recovered, Ji Tang grabbed his cold hand and was gently pulled it into the room. 

The black qi emitted by Li Gui contrasted sharply with the warm yellow light in Ji Tang's home. 

"My house is a bit small, don't mind." Ji Tang smiled and said, "Actually...I want you to live in and stop wandering outside." 

He is the head of the Li Gui asylum, and he is the one who takes in Li Gui responsibly. 

Ye Chuanyuan was stunned, his dark red eyes were covered by black hair, revealing a dim light. 

He lowered his head with a complicated expression. 

Ji Tang sneezed and his nose was red. He scratched his head and said embarrassedly to Ye Chuanyuan: "My clothes are a bit wet, I have to change it, you wait for me." 

Ye Chuanyuan discovered that the youth was soaked and pale in order to save him. The skin and soft black hair, soaked with water droplets, he may also have a cold. 

The youth obviously didn't need to save him. 

Such a dangerous place. 

--- 

Ji Tang goes back to the bedroom, with a great speed change to a nightshirt, lest someone is waiting. He opened the bedroom door and unexpectedly found that the violin case ran to his feet again. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

He shook his head helplessly, picked up the violin, and put it back in the bedroom, not forgetting to leave a small note for the other party.

【A new Li Gui is coming, I will entertain him. Wait a minute, sorry.】 

He did not wait for the other to reply, he left the bedroom, he totally did not notice. 

Soon after he left, a new line of bloody red handwriting appeared on the paper. 

--- 

Ji Tang goes back to see the other. He sees the teenager standing there obediently like a little milk dog. He exhaled slightly. 

It seems... the other party is willing to live here. 

His gaze accidentally caught a glimpse of the new workbook on the coffee table, thinking about a starting point. 

He still has something to send... 

Although he don't know... what the other party will feel, and has already become a Li Gui.

But it’s already here, and it’s a bit embarrassing if he don’t send it. 

Ji Tang rubbed his head, took a deep breath, picked up the set of exercise books, and approached the young Li Gui. 

Ye Chuanyuan's school uniform was soaked in blood and could never freeze. A drop of cold blood slid down the corner of his clothes, and the black qi that dripped into his feet disappeared. His red eyes were hidden by black hair, and he could only see the handsome face stained with blood. 

After Adopting The Paranoid Godsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें