Chapter 4

The light rain outside was still pattering on the ground. The room is very quiet. 

After reading the small note written by Ji Tang, Xie Li's throat trembled slightly and he stood still for a long time. 

He raised his head and crashed into Ji Tang's smiling black eyes without any mistake. 

When the youth came back, he was caught in a little rain, and he still had no time to wipe it when he got home. A little bit of rain dripped down his soft black hair, fell into the fragile and thin neck and disappeared, leaving a transparent water mark. His eyes were very bright and dark, like a pair of deer eyes, looking at the young man beside him obediently. 

Immediately, something suddenly appeared in Xie Li's arms. 

It is a beautiful box in pure black. 

He was stunned. 

Ji Tang reached out his hand, reached the box in his arms, and gently tapped the switch that locked the box. 

Xie Li saw his most precious violin during his lifetime. 

The beautiful and slender violin lay quietly in the case covered with fluffy cushions, exuding the faint fragrance of wood. 

Xie Li's figure trembled slightly, and his pale hands clasped the violin case tightly. 

This violin was his favorite violin during his lifetime. 

But after his ears were disabled, it was smashed to the ground, and the violin fell on the ground with a dull sound, and two large black holes were instantly embedded in the violin panel. 

The happiness and warmth he could have were all fragmented from then on. 

No one can fix it. 

No one...can fix his life. 

Everything about him is already over. 

It's just that Xie Li will never think of it. 

Twenty years have passed. 

Someone fixed it. 

The violin took the youth's warm body temperature, smeared with fragrant maintenance oil, and lay completely in his arms.

Xie Li pursed his lips tightly, and dim light appeared in his always godless eyes. He held the piano case tightly in his arms, his desolate mood suddenly vanished. 

 A small note of Ji Tang is stuck on the violin. 

【Mr. Xie, I have a group of fans on the.  Internet, and they all like scary things. I made horror videos, but I lacked background music. Therefore, I would like to ask you to play a horrible piece of music and give it to them. They will love you very much. Can you? 】

Xie was silent for a moment, then nodded. 

Ji Tang was very happy and immediately went into the bedroom to get his recording equipment. 

The young man stood quietly in the living room. 

The note written by Ji Tang was held tightly by his slender and pale hands. 

The rain outside the window stopped, and the street lights became clear and bright again, reflecting into the living room of Ji Tang. 

The white strip of paper happened to be reflected by the golden street lights coming out of the window. 

Those who didn't know would thought that the young man holding a note caught the most dazzling light. 

---