Chapter 81

Ji Tang: "..." 

The small objects lying on Pei Baizhou's body were making trouble, when they saw Ji Tang came out, they panicked. The violin and exercise book that had just been dancing happily on the chest of the young man became motionless for a moment. The little black dumpling tweeted and flew away quickly. The little rabbit also wanted to escape, but fell off Pei Baizhou's head with a snap, and fell into a bunch of rabbits curled up on the ground. 

Ji Tang: "..."

Is he... directly witnessing the scene of a Li Gui bullying? 

 He frowned, walked a few steps over, picked up the small objects one by one, and said seriously: "You can't bully him. He just won't move for a while, he is also conscious and will be angry."

The small objects did not speak, pretending they haven't done these things by themselves. 

Ji Tang had no choice but to carry them out and confined them in the dark attic wall. 

He returned to the bedroom, brought a towel, and cleaned the young man whose eyes were drawn by the little rabbit with two dark circles. In addition to the graffiti of dark circles, the young man was also embarrassed in other places. The little black group deliberately left a few black qi on his chin, as if he really had a black beard. The violin and workbook crumpled the youth's pajamas. 

But Pei Baizhou remained motionless. 

So obedient. 

Ji Tang wrung out the towel and put it back in the basin, then lifted up the young man's black hair, and gently stroked his face, apologizing: 

"Mr. Pei, they are like this. I hope you don't mind too much. I will help you teach them a lesson." 

Every time Ji Tang spoke to him, he would shake his eyelashes and tremble his fingers in response. 

But this time, Pei Baizhou didn't move anything. 

What happened? 

Ji Tang frowned, wondering. 

In fact, Pei Baizhou could even open his eyes. 

But he would rather stay still.

He was afraid that the youth would find that he was awake, and would never take care of himself, and would never accompany him again. 

Ji Tang: "You have to wake up early." 

Pei Baizhou didn't move. 

Afraid of you leaving. 

Won't wake up. 

Ji Tang didn't notice Pei Baizhou's strange inner world. 

He stretched out, a little sleepy, and subconsciously said: "Mr. Pei, I will go to bed first. You sleep here alone." 

Pei Baizhou is sleeping on a folding bed in Ji Tang's bedroom, although the two are in the same room. But Pei Baizhou was still a little flustered. 

In the past, Ji Tang always slept with him in a coffin. 

Ji Tang noticed that Pei Baizhou moved. 

The young man was trying hard to lift a finger, and then tightly hooked the other's index finger. 

Won't let you go. 

"Or... You want to sleep with me?" 

Ji Tang blushed. 

The young man refused to let go. 

Ji Tang had no choice but to agree to let the other party sleep with him.