Chapter 68

Brother Ye... 

Hearing the name that Ji Tang said, Ye Chuanyuan twitched inadvertently, his expression darkened. He gripped Ji Tang's wrist tightly and pressed the other against the corner of the wall. 

Ji Tang seemed to understand why Ye Chuanyuan was angry. 

He wrote those Weibo entirely from the perspective of a fan when he ran the support account, and it is inevitable that he would have a warm feeling towards He Zhiye. 

Is Ye Chuanyuan jealous? 

Ji Tang looked at the angry boy and couldn't help but chuckle. 

Ye Chuanyuan leaned over him, bit his red earlobe, and whispered: "I want you to call me brother." 

Ji Tang : "..." He pushed Ye Chuanyuan away and touched his red bitten ears, thinking for a moment, and said solemnly: "Then... brother?" 

If Ye Chuanyuan can survive, he should be about the same age as Ji Tang now. It doesn't matter what Ji Tang adressed him as.

Ye Chuanyuan heard the soft voice of Ji Tang, inexplicably surprised for a moment, gritted his teeth, then put on a dissatisfied expression:. "Ah, call a few more times. Call it nicely." 

Ji Tang: "......" 

On the internet, he uses words to call someone else brother, and he doesn't think there is anything. But under Ye Chuanyuan's scorching gaze, he yelled out this title wordlessly, seeming a bit ashamed. 

It's like shouting out in some kind of bed occasion. 

But in order to make Ye Chuanyuan no longer angry. Ji Tang still blushed, leaning against Ye Chuanyuan's arms, and said softly. 

"Brother Ye."

Ye Chuanyuan feared the other Li Guis outside the door could not hear him, and then demanded: "Call louder." 

Of course, Ji Tang would not shout too loudly. He attached to Ye Chuanyuan's ear and said softly: "Brother Ye."

The youth's breath sprayed on Ye Chuanyuan's cold neck, and his soft words rolled into Ye Chuanyuan's mouth as if covered with sugar.

Ye Chuanyuan: "..." 

"It's over." Ji Tang lowered his head, hesitated: "So, don't be angry." 

Ye Chuanyuan seemed to be a bit wronged, and said pitifully, "You also created a fan account for him. I don’t have any." 

Ji Tang frowned, thinking for a moment: "Well, when your horror game is released, I will also create a fan account for you. I will be your fan."

The current support group is not just limited to star actors, some well-known game makers can also have fan groups. 

Ye Chuanyuan lifted his eyelids and nodded reluctantly. 

"Yeah." 

Ji Tang sighed lightly. 

He is also a fan of several people. 

It's hard work. 

He don't know if their fans will fight in the future. 

Ji Tang shrank his neck and opened the door to try to sneak away, and said: "Chuanyuan, you can play the game first. I have to go and see the Li Gui that you gave me." 

Time passed so long, that father Li Gui should have replied to him.

Ye Chuanyuan didn't embarrass Ji Tang anymore. He glanced at Ji Tang's red neck and raised the corners of his lips: "Go."