Chapter 15

Ji Tang did not fabricate Xie Li's identity as a living person. 

He only told the event customer service that he had a friend who had passed away, but that friend's invitation letter for the competition was still there. 

The competition at the Wiener Music Festival is actually a music score competition. It only requires musicians to provide their own scores. 

Musicians do not necessarily need to be on stage to play. 

Many top musicians only create music scores, and countless people follow to play and learn. 

After listening to the situation of Ji Tang, the staff said that there have been such examples before. The contestant passed away, but he had already prepared the score for the competition before he was alive, and it can be submitted by others for the competition. 

He wrote down the phone number of Ji Tang and reported the matter to the above. If it passed, he would call Ji Tang back. And he specifically reminded Ji Tang that the formalities for the deceased to participate in the competition may be a little troublesome. 

Ji Tang hung up, rubbed his sleepy eyes, and put down his phone. 

He scratched his head, the customer service's instructions echoed in his ears. 

He could clearly describe Xie Li as a living person, which would reduce the trouble of many procedures and make it more convenient. 

But he didn't. 

In Ji Tang's eyes, death means death. 

But Ji Tang doesn't think that if he passes away, he will have nothing. 

Xie Li can still stay in this world, smile, and hold people's hands tightly. Why can't he have everything he wanted anymore? 

Ji Tang remembered Xie Li's cold and gloomy face, smiled and shook his head, taking out his pajamas and going to take a bath. 

He was stained with a lot of dirt and dust from Xie Li's house, and his clothes were dirty. 

--- 

Ji Tang slept deeply.

Since Xie Li came, he has turned upside down more than once day and night. He got out of bed, rubbed his messy hair, and after a simple wash, he asked the hotel receptionist to bring dinner. 

Dinner is very simple, a few pieces of roast duck and a plate of green vegetables. He turned on the phone while eating. 

In his live broadcast yesterday, the heat did not dissipate, but it became stronger. Going straight to the front list of the hot search. 

Ji Tang poked open Weibo's hot search skeptically and glanced at it, but the next moment, he almost drop his phone. 

The hot search name is not his live broadcast name, but-"Shadow X Toffee" 

Ji Tang: "..." 

It's obvious. 

His fans made a CP with him and the Shadow. 

 My anchor was kissed by an unknown shadow in a supernatural scene, which was too exciting and too prickling. Novels dare not write that way. 

Ji Tang didn't dare to click on the hot search title, for fear of seeing the CP food produced by his fans. 

What CP food in general is self-evident. 

He was afraid that after seeing it, he would not be able to face Xie Li properly.