Chapter 63

The sun completely illuminates the earth, and the five-star red flag rises to the top of the flagpole, facing the sun and drifting with the wind. People standing below can seem to hear the vigorous red flag blowing. 

The national flag guards stood in a row, opened their legs, and walked neatly towards the ***. Every step of them is very powerful and neat, as if they are proclaiming to the world that the national flag of China is rising again as always. 

138 steps are the number of steps taken by the national flag guards from Jinshuiqiao to under the flag pole. There are not many steps. Like the flag-raising ceremony, it has never been interrupted since the 1980s. 

After the flag-raising ceremony is over, it is time to release the peace dove. This is also one of the highlights of the ceremony. 

Ji Tang stood on tiptoe, trying hard to see the moment when tens of thousands of peace pigeons took off. But there was a tall woman in front of him, completely blocking his vision. 

He was distressed and suddenly felt that his waist was hugged by a pair of strong hands. 

His line of sight suddenly became higher, and the entire *** could be brought into view. 

This is the first time that Fu Linshan has been so close to Ji Tang. His hands that were once stained with blood can clearly feel the youth's thin waist and soft skin. As if he tried harder, it would break. He was very close to the youth, and he could smell the milky shreds of his hair. 

"Thank you Doctor Fu." 

Ji Tang smiled lightly. 

Immediately, he saw one or two peace doves flying out of the ***, but then, a large swath of snow-white birds flew out of it, as if sea water poured into the sky, quickly dyeing the blue sky into a holy white ocean. 

Against the golden sunlight, they are bright furry in the sky. 

The soft chirp and the flapping sound of wings overflowed the *** square for a while. 

Ji Tang can even feel the sound of the pigeons flying over his head. 

Fu Linshan put on his military cap and looked at this dove of peace, his cold expression softened. 

"I have never seen anything so white."

Apart from darkness, what he had seen in his lifetime was endless blood. 

Blood, soaked the land like sea water. 

Ji Tang smiled and explained to Fu Linshan, 

"This is a dove of peace, which represents peace. After your death, China has won. Up to now, China has not had a war. It is a peace-loving country." 

Fu Linshan wanted to learn. Ji Tang raised the corners of his lips and smiled. 

But he still couldn't learn to smile, his expression could only regain his coldness. 

Ji Tang stood in the square and watched the peace pigeons for a long time, and some pigeons flew on Ji Tang's shoulders, straightened their furry breasts, and swayed towards Ji Tang with two short legs, chatting to eat. 

At first glance, he was tweeted by the little fatty by the army. 

"Sorry, I didn't have anything to eat. I will bring you bread next time."

The little fat guys were very upset, all around Ji Tang, fluttering their wings in protest. 

Fu Linshan squatted down, letting a pigeon perch on his fingertips.