Chapter 6

Xie Li carefully read all the content in the comment area. His throat trembled slightly, and his slender fingers held the youth's phone tightly. 

For the first time, he truly felt that he was still liked and the world was no longer so cold to him. 

That kind of love, like a warm and bright thing, can make spring flowers bloom on the hard frozen ground. 

All of this originated from the youth standing in front of him. 

If he hadn't been discovered by the youth, he won't be able to experience this long lost warmth.

Ji Tang is like a hot and dazzling little meteor, accidentally staggering into his dead world for many years, mapping the dark world with radiance. 

He died, but he experienced something unimaginable after his disability. 

--Warmth. 

--- 

Ji Tang lifted his head. 

His mobile phone was a little hot because of the long screen on, but it was still held tightly by the young man. 

He was a little afraid that the young man would break his cell phone. 

Ji Tang cautiously stretched out his hand...Strongly pulling out the phone from the young man's hand. 

Xie Li: "..." 

Ji Tang blinked and typed a sentence on the phone memo: 【Mr. Xie, you look... injured? What happened? 】

Ji Tang can smell the bloody smell from the young man. 

The young man came back only a day later and brought so many strange things. It must have been an accident. 

Once Li Gui is hurt by someone... the grievance will increase a bit. If the resentment is too heavy, the soul would dissipate. 

Xie Li took out paper and pen to write. 

【To punish some people. 】

 Ji Tang: "...?"

Ji Tang stood on tiptoe, approached Xie Li's shoulder, and gently patted off the fragments of talismans on Xie Li's body. The spell was dirty and fell on the ground like patches of dust. 

He felt that the only thing he could do to help Xie Li was this. 

With warmth on his fingertips, he gently swept across the young man's cold body. The expression of the young flashed a little at a loss. 

Xie Li's neck also had some talisman fragments stuck in it. 

Ji Tang subconsciously wanted to reach out and clean it up. 

But suddenly, when his hand was close to the young man's neck, his wrist was grabbed by the other party. 

Xie Li obviously didn't want Ji Tang to touch his sensitive neck. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

Maybe it's...because of shyness? 

Good guess. 

Correct. 

He remembered something. He took the young man's notebook and pen and wrote. 

【I made some candies, would you like to try it? 】

He is not sure if Li Gui's can eat. 

But he decided to try it first. 

What a pity staying in this world without being able to eat.