Chapter 71

The bridal chamber...? coffin? 

Ji Tang stared at the APP prompt and frowned. 

The mission given to Ji Tang the last time he took Fu Linshan home was already very strange. He must tie himself to the operating table. 

This time he will wear a wedding gown to sleep in the coffin and enter the bridal chamber. 

And if it is a marriage between the living and the dead. The living person will be sealed alive in a coffin with the deceased, buried forever in the ground, so that they can be reunited in the underworld. No one can imagine what kind of pain the one alive will experience. 

Ji Tang played the surviving party this time. He didn't know what kind of groom he would be waiting for, and he didn't even know what danger would happen in the narrow and dark coffin. Once danger occurs, it is impossible to push a few kilograms of coffin board with the strength of an ordinary person. 

Ji Tang frowned and chose to turn off this task first. After he finishes dealing with the current Li Gui, he will study slowly. 

However, he can prepare the necessary items first. Such as the wedding dress. 

When Ji Tang thought of this, his ears were a little red, he clenched the corners of his clothes and scratched his head. 

Unexpectedly, he would be in this situation for his first marriage. No... it shouldn't be considered marriage. 

Otherwise, he doesn't know how to face the future Li Gui bridegroom. 

When the bus arrived, Ji Tang returned home with his things. 

He first saw Guo Guo at the door, Guo Guo was squatting on the ground, as if playing with something. 

He approached and saw the little rabbit puppet formed by Fu Linshan. At this time, Guo Guo was biting its neck tightly, pulling frantically with its claws. The little rabbit also had its legs on Guoguo's face, while making a soft "squeaking" sound of protest. 

Guo Guo...Is it revenge to the little rabbit for riding its back? 

Ji Tang is a bit helpless. He leaned over and pulled the little rabbit out of Guo Guo's mouth. The little rabbit's body was stretched by two ends, like a long stick of glutinous rice. With a snap, Guo Guo released its mouth, and the little rabbit snapped back into Ji Tang's hand.

The little rabbit's head was dizzy. He sat in the palm of Ji Tang's hand, rubbing his furry head, whispering complaints. From time to time, a little black qi lingered around him. Like a resentful Fu Linshan. 

Ji Tang put him on the coffee table. 

He spread out the things given by the children in the orphanage on the table. 

The things they gave were very mixed, with DIY biscuits and cute homemade crafts...Ji Tang brought a small box, carefully packed them in, and hid them. 

After finishing all this, Ji Tang returned to the bedroom and turned on the computer. 

Although he's not in a hurry to perform the task, he have to buy a wedding dress first. 

The wedding dress needs time to be customized. 

He remembered that there was a shop in the same city that sold ancient wedding designs. He knew the owner of that shop and opened her chat history. 

Toffee:【Do you have ancient red wedding dresses for sale here? 】

Yuntang's Wedding Design:【Yes! What style do you want?】