Chapter 101

Ji Tang went to the kitchen and picked up a broomstick, and then walked to the study room where Ye Chuanyuan was. 

Like a parent who is about to teach a bear child. 

He walked to the door of the study, knocked on the door, and the door opened. Ye Chuanyuan poked his head out: "What's the matter?" Ye Chuanyuan's expression was very calm and composed, as if nothing had happened before, and looked very innocent. 

Ji Tang clenched the broomstick in his hand and shook it in front of Ye Chuanyuan. He flushed his cheeks and said in a low voice, "Look, you know what you did..." 

This is Ji Tang's number one rule. He needs to teach the other this time. 

He raised his head and stared at Ye Chuanyuan, his cheeks glowing crimson, his neck shrinking slightly, and his voice soft. It doesn't look like he's teaching others, but like being bullied by others. 

Ye Chuanyuan glanced at the stick in Ji Tang's hand, and smiled: "You want to hit me? Okay, where? Can you spank?" 

Ji Tang didn't really want to hit Ye Chuanyuan, he just needs to appear angry. 

Facing the grinning Ye Chuanyuan, he frowned and said quietly: "Chuanyuan, I don’t really want to hit you. I just...want to tell you that I can’t do that kind of thing in the future, I'm just warning you. Don't do that kind of game." 

Ye Chuanyuan was stunned when he saw Ji Tang with a serious tone for the first time. 

Ji Tang put down the stick and chuckled lightly. He raised his hand and rubbed the head of the young Li Gui as he had met for the first time. 

"In my eyes, you are the best-behaved one among the Li Guis. You shouldn't do those things."

The best-behaved one... 

Ye Chuanyuan's throat trembled slightly like something sweet is pressing him.  

"I can't see what you look like in the game..." 

"The clothes are random..." 

"Well, I'll listen to you." 

"Good."

Ji Tang laughed, he didn't let Ye Chuanyuan dwell about it, then change the subject: "About game experience I had, I would like to ask what is appropriate to do when players open the closed beta.?" 

The test is to start the game first, and then randomly select a small number of players to enter the game, and determine where the game needs to be modified. Finally, the game is will be fully opened to the public. 

The closed beta is the most difficult period for players. They can only watch the closed beta players play, but they can only watch it. 

Ye Chuanyuan: "I'll follow you." 

Ji Tang nodded his head: "Then... I'll try to open the closed beta tonight? But you have to prepare a little more into the holographic glasses in the game." 

"Okay." 

---- 

Ji Tang held his broomstick and left Ye Chuanyuan's study. 

Xiao Hei Qi Tuan and the other Li Guis, caught a glimpse of his broomstick, then suddenly screamed. 

Although they didn't know what happened, it looked like Ji Tang had beaten Ye Chuanyuan. 

Presumably, Ji Tang's favor with Ye Chuanyuan must have decreased a lot. 

Ji Tang put the broomstick back into the kitchen, then took out the strawberry milk cake made by Ye Chuanyuan from the oven and returned to the bedroom.