Chapter 45

Standing next to He Zhiye, Ji Tang smiled and said, "This is the fan gathering I prepared for you." 

He Zhiye couldn't see all of this, but he could clearly feel it by his voice—he was surrounded by a lot of people. 

They were very happy. The laughter He Zhiye had never heard after his death, with the smell of sunshine and warmth, wrapped around him tightly. 

"Mr. Ji Tang?!" Suddenly someone exclaimed: "You are here, we have been waiting for you for a long time!" 

 Ji Tang is the head of the He Zhiye fan group and the main organizer of this tea party. Ji Tang was stunned and nodded to the girl who was also a fan. 

The girl was wearing a cheering pink dress. After saying hello to Ji Tang, she ran to the table and offered a piece of strawberry cake, and handed it to Ji Tang: "Mr. Ji Tang, this is for you. Everyone who comes to the party has one piece of cake." 

Ji Tang took the cake and whispered: "Thank you." 

When he saw the cake, his figure was stunned. He saw a small piece of cake on the cake embryo that was drizzled with strawberry jam and cream. Chocolate brand. The chocolate sauce on the brand outlines the appearance of a villain. 

The outlines of them are a bit vague and crooked, but judging from the signs wearing black cloth, they painted He Zhiye. 

He Zhiye's photos circulated on the Internet, only the one with his eyes covered with a black cloth standing in the dark, they can only follow this picture. 

He Zhiye...? 

Ji Tang had a strange feeling about this cake for a while. 

If he eats the chocolate brand, it is equivalent to eating He Zhiye. 

Ji Tang turned his head and glanced at the indifferent expression of the young man beside him. 

Fortunately, He Zhiye couldn't see it. 

If He Zhiye saw him holding a cake with his image, he would not know how to explain it.

Ji Tang pulled He Zhiye to a small corner, holding the cake, and mysteriously said to He Zhiye: "Mr. He, you open your mouth and I will feed you." 

He Zhiye: "?" 

He Zhiye did it. 

Ji Tang used a fork to fork the piece of Xiao He Zhiye Chocolate, and then secretly put it into He Zhiye's mouth. 

He Zhiye had a meal, and when he thought that Ji Tang had fed him this way, he ate it without hesitation. 

The chocolate is also made by people in the fan club. It is delicious, not greasy, and has a slight milky fragrance. 

Poor He Zhiye didn't know that he ate himself. 

Ji Tang thought. 

 He fed He Zhiye a few more bites of strawberry cake to make up for the other party. 

After the two secretly settled the cake, Ji Tang took He Zhiye out to play. 

There were a lot of people outside, and the barbecue on the grill was almost ready, exuding a fragrant meat smell, and bottle after bottle of champagne were placed on the table. The balloons hung on the table, like colorful bubbles. 

As soon as Ji Tang came out, other people enthusiastically stuffed many freshly roasted barbecues, making Ji Tang a little at a loss. 

Ji Tang puts the barbecue on the dining table and wants to secretly enjoy it with He Zhiye. He was beside a barbecue and saw Director Chen He.