Chapter 73

Ji Tang chose to seek help from this father Li Gui, whom he had helped. 

The other party can only exist on the Internet, and there must be a lot of contacts through the Internet. If he want to find a ghost to help promote the movie conference to the Li Gui, he is the best choice. 

Ji Tang contacted him. 

Not long after, the other party sent a message. 

【Yes. I know a lot of Li Guis on the Internet that can help you.】 

The corners of Ji Tang’s lips lightly raised, and he was a little surprised at the other's neatness, and replied:【Thank you. 】

【It’s okay. I am very grateful of you for letting Xiao Xue know of my existence. 】

Ji Tang chuckles. 

He hasn't met this father, and may never be able to meet. But he could feel the scorching heart of the other party. 

If he can, he really wants the father to see his daughter in person. Not across a thick screen. 

After Ji Tang was busy with the movie conference, he went to get a new ghost. When there are more Li Gui and a stronger Li Gui shelter, he may be able to make this father appear in reality, and he can also help more Li Gui's realize their wishes. 

He put down the phone and noticed that Guo Guo was sneaking on his bed, its furry body was extremely soft, like a warm little cloud. Ji Tang spread his arms and hugged Guo Guo. Guo Guo crooked its head: "Meow?" 

Ji Tang turned off the lights and covered the quilt. 

"Good night." 

----

The next day. 

Ji Tang couldn't wait to tell He Zhiye the good news. 

 He got out of bed, put on his fluffy slippers, and after a brief wash, he walked out of the bedroom. 

He found the little black qi ball in the living room. 

The little dumplings resembling the marshmallows are fighting with the rabbit puppet. While cursing, the two objects became a ball.

Ji Tang: "..." 

He walked over and separated them. 

The qi-like dumpling still slipped out of Ji Tang's fingers, and the little rabbit was caught in its long ears, unable to move, and could only squeak and struggle. 

The little dumpling was tweeting mockingly. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

He put the two objects in different places in this villa. He rubbed his head in distress and had to wait for them to calm down before going to He Zhiye. 

Before that, Ji Tang could only contact the decoration company first to repair the abandoned movie hall where He Zhiye had been. 

The fire of that year did not reach the main building of the movie hall, and the movie hall did not become a dangerous building. As long as he pays the government, he can rent this movie hall. It's just a bit broken, a bit rotten, and scary. 

So Ji Tang can only ask someone to fix it. 

However, the photos of that movie hall that year have long since been blocked and cannot be restored. It is very difficult to restore 100% of the movie hall's original appearance. 

Ji Tang can only repair it based on his own feelings. 

He contacted the construction and renovation company.