Chapter 66

Ji Tang looked at the caller's name, and his whole being suddenly became nervous. 

This is the first time that others have commented on a Li Gui's movie. 

Ji Tang answered the phone, and after a few beeps, a familiar voice came. 

The voice trembled slightly, as if covering a certain emotion. 

"Ji Tang, I watched your movie clips." 

Ji Tang: "How was the filming?" 

Lao He coughed slightly, barely calming himself down, and said every word: "Very good." 

As a horror film director, he has watched countless horror films. But the few short clips he just watched overturned his impression of horror movies. 

There are no sudden bloody scenes, no bluntly fabricated horror plots, and the horrible atmosphere presented is completely mixed and natural. The horror scenes and horror characters inside seem to have existed in reality. 

These are just a few small fragments, if they are connected together, how shocking it would be to make a complete movie. 

Director Lao He only said a word, but it was affirmed in Ji Tang's eyes. 

Ji Tang continued to ask: "Thank you, what else is missing?" 

These clips were shot by the Li Gui director. The ghost director came from the old era. It is inevitable that some places will not catch up with the trend. 

Director Lao He thought for a moment, and said: "This is not the case. The style of this film is not like the current popular commercial film, but more like a literary film." 

There are two types of movies, one is romantic movies. Most of the actors in commercial films are traffic stars, and the style is very simple and relaxed. 

The other is a literary and artistic film, which is thought-provoking. The purpose of filming is not to make money at the box office, but to run for various domestic and international film awards. And the spread is higher and wider. 

The type of movie that He Zhiye shot before his death is also the latter.

Director Lao He smiled: "If this movie is well received after it is released, we can use it to run for the nearest Golden Bird Film Award. I just have a spot in my hand."

The Golden Bird Film Award...? 

Ji Tang doesn't quite understand these. 

"Ji Tang. May I ask you a question?" Director Lao He continued to ask. 

"Okay." 

"Who is the actor who plays He Zhiye?" 

He watched these movie clips, in addition to the infinite excitement, there was also a sense of familiarity. 

This film tells the story about He Zhiye. 

Among them, the role of He Zhiye also appeared. But the figure, facial features, and temperament of the person who plays He Zhiye is exactly the same as He Zhiye. 

Every time Lao He looked at the other, inexplicable emotions flowed out of his heart. 

He Zhiye, who had been dead for many years, appeared on the screen again. He seems to have never died, and can continue to make movies and chase his movie dreams. 

Ji Tang was stunned, not knowing how to explain. For a long time, he hesitated and said: "Director Lao He, this is confidential. The actor did not let me reveal his name to the public. However, he came from a very formal background. He is an actor from a professional class. Don't worry." He understands Lao He. On why he want to ask this question suddenly.