Chapter 113

And many people never came out after entering from there. 

The piranhas are about to catch up to Ji Tang; just by the fierce sound of splashing water, you can tell how fast they are. They have all lived on gnawing corpses recently. At this moment, there is a slight bloody smell from a living person in the sea, which makes them all boil like a bomb. 

Ji Tang glanced at the weird eyes in the hole in the wall behind him and then at the school of piranhas swimming towards him very quickly. 

The sharp beep of the exhausted oxygen cylinder still resounded throughout the tomb, making the whole scene chaotic. 

Ji Tang didn't hesitate; he picked up a brick next to it in the water and slammed it into the small hole where the eyes were hidden. 

This ancient tomb was built thousands of years ago, and after being soaked in seawater for so many years, the stone wall has become fragile like foam. Just when Ji Tang slammed into it, the small hole suddenly broke through into a big hole large enough for one person to enter. 

The eyes that were still staring at Ji Tang behind the small hole just now disappeared inexplicably.

But it didn't look like it was leaving; it was more like hiding behind a hole, waiting for an attack. 

The school of piranhas was very close to Ji Tang, and at that very moment, Ji Tang rushed towards the hole he had made. 

Behind the entrance of the cave was a piece of flat ground that was raised high. It was not submerged by sea water, and the piranhas could not swim along the entrance of the cave to the flat ground. 

There were a few piranhas in twos and threes biting the corners of Ji Tang's clothes, and Ji Tang brought them to the flat ground.

Ji Tang cut off the piranhas with a knife that he carried with him, then threw them on the ground, leaving them to struggle due to a lack of water. 

Ji Tang leaned against the wall and panted. 

What happened in the tomb just now is too weird, especially the shadow on the wall.

Fortunately, he escaped smoothly and found the inside of the tomb that was not submerged by water along the entrance of the cave.

The stopper of Ji Tang's oxygen tank was pulled out by the shadows, and the oxygen was exhausted. If the inside of the tomb was still submerged by sea water and the turbulent school of piranhas were added, the consequences would be disastrous. 

Ji Tang slowly took off his breathing mask. 

Before he checked the tomb, he confirmed that an archaeological team had indeed entered before him. The tomb had been opened for a long time, and the air in it had been re-transmitted. 

If it is replaced by a tomb cave that has been sealed for a thousand years, even if there is no water, Ji Tang will not dare to take off the oxygen mask so as to avoid being poisoned by inhaling toxic gases. 

He checked the oxygen tank. 

Sure enough, the oxygen tank's plug was unplugged at some point, and the oxygen content was zero. 

Although there is no oxygen tank, the life of Ji Tang is not endangered. 

But going out has become a problem. 

Adding the whole school of piranhas outside the tomb makes it even more difficult. 

Ji Tang sighed slightly and shook his head. 

Wait until you find that Li Gui. 

He turned on the diving flashlight to illuminate where he was.