Chapter 10

No one in the audience could see Xie  Li. 

But Ji Tang can see him. 

He could see the handsome profile of the young man shrouded in light, long eyelashes, and black eyes soaked in a flood of spring water. 

He even had the feeling of the young man's fingers intimately intertwined with his. 

In full view, he and Xie Li... 

Too embarrassing. 

Ji Tang blushed very much, and the crimson blush spread from the base of his ears to the back of his neck. 

He opened his eyes slightly, his figure was tight, and he couldn't think of anything, he could only follow Xie Li while carefully playing the piano. White and thin fingers played the keys of the piano stroked by the young man. 

There were only pink bubbles that kept popping up inside him. 

This song is very slow and unpopular. It does not require much skill to play. Even so, everyone present was shocked. This song was put on the youth, and it has a different feeling. 

Very gentle. 

The youth was bathed in dazzling bright lights, his eyebrows drooped, his hands gently brushed across the keys, his delicate face seemed to be flushed. The rays of light gathered on him seemed to be born from him. 

Once the song was finished. 

Everyone immediately boiled. 

Ji Tang slowly recovered. 

Xie Li held his soft hand and put his fingers through his fingers, and the two clasped their fingers again. The piano keys made a clear ding-dong sound due to the touch of the two. 

Ji Tang's heart also seemed to resemble the keyboard, making an embarrassing ding-dong sound. He blushed and dared not look at the people who were applauding for himself. 

They couldn't see Xie Li. 

But this caused even more shame. 

Like... the kind of secretly kissing from everyone's back.

It's exciting.

【Your hands are very warm and soft:)】

New words appeared in the notebook. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

—— 

Ji Tang played with everyone until the early hours of the morning before returning home. 

After he took a shower, the residual blush on his cheeks still did not go away, and his eyes were a little red. He doesn't know if it is due to physique or something, he blushes especially easily since he was a child. He rubbed his face, sighed lightly, layed on the bed, and turned on the phone. 

The video of the youth playing the piano was uploaded to Weibo. Of course it caused the fans to boil. Ji Tang looked at these rainbow farts, his face flushed even more. 

He remembered the intimate action he and Xie Li did. 

Can't see, can't see. 

Ji Tang quickly turned off Weibo, trying to divert himself. 

Suddenly he received a new message on his anchor account that the competition rules of the Winter Festival has changed. 

The video game was changed to a live game. 

This requires the anchor to open the live broadcast channel to broadcast the content of the game to everyone. At that time, the website will save the live video for PK popularity with other anchors.