Chapter 82

Ji Tang: "..." 

He glanced at the dangling "Elderly Activity Center" sign, and then at Pei Baizhou among the old people. 

There is no generation gap between Pei Baizhou and the old people, and they are even happy. After writing a poem that everyone admired with a pen, he started chatting with them happily. It seems very typical. 

Ji Tang frowned, feeling something was wrong. But he thought for a while, and it was indeed okay. 

Pei Baizhou is not only an old man in another sense, but also the oldest among them. 

After Pei Baizhou had finished talking about poems with them, he seemed to talk about Erhu again. Even preparing to pull a handful of erhu among them. 

Ji Tang stood quietly at the door, not knowing how to make Pei Baizhou come back to his senses. 

He clenched the corners of his shirt, feeling a little at a loss. 

Although he had been with Pei Baizhou when he was asleep before, he still felt very strange to Pei Baizhou who was awake. 

How will Mr. Pei react to him? 

He said so much to Mr. Pei, Mr. Pei... would he mind? 

What's more, the Li Gui of his family has bullied Mr. Pei. 

Ji Tang took a few steps back and scratched his head, a bit difficult. He wanted to leave, but after thinking about it, he decided to stay here and wait for Mr. Pei. 

He is the director of the Li Gui Asylum, and Mr. Pei is one of his asylum members. 

This is what he should do. 

Ji Tang did not look up at the young man, nor did he call him by his name. Just waited quietly. 

After a while. 

He felt his figure fall into a generous embrace. 

Someone put his hands around his waist from behind, and the chin rested on his shoulders. The movements are very gentle, with the unique tea fragrance between the arms. 

Ji Tang was suddenly stunned, his pupils shrinking suddenly. He raised his hand and landed on the other party's hand holding his waist.

"Pei, Mr. Pei...?" 

His heart jumped wildly. 

Pei Baizhou really woke up this time. Can move, talk, consciously, stand next to him completely. 

He hugged him tightly. 

Pei Baizhou did not respond, but chuckled lowly. 

The voice was very nice, low-pitched, clear, and worthy of being a well-known scholar of that era. 

"You look good." 

He imagined what the person who brought him back countless times would look like. 

When he opened his eyes for the first time and saw Ji Tang. 

He found out that this person was much better than he thought. 

Every feature is beautiful. 

It was the first time someone praised Ji Tang like this, and Ji Tang's cheeks blushed and he was at a loss. But then the other party said something that made him even more shy. 

"Thank you for taking me home. I remember what you said." Pei Baizhou was silent for a while, and smiled: "...Thank you also for bathing and changing clothes for me."