Chapter 14

Ji Tang glanced at the number of live broadcast viewers, and was stunned. 

A full two hundred thousand. 

——In just a few hours, 200,000 people poured in to watch the live broadcast, which is a very powerful concept. 

Even...far more than the supernatural video he made before. 

Ji Tang frowned slightly. 

He didn't buy any publicity, and it was broadcasted live late at night. Why are there so many people watching? 

He thought about it and thought the video content might be the reason for it.

He was also wondering what might've the camera captured. 

Ji Tang jumps to the live video, and clicked to start playing. 

It was already six o'clock in the morning, but the place where Ji Tang was had only the light of stars and wind chimes. The snow-white light reflected the youth making him particularly frail and thin . 

With a bit of bread jam on the corner of his mouth, while biting the milk straw, he curiously watched his live video. 

The familiar opening remarks came into view. 

Ji Tang adjusts the progress bar to the beginning of the bathtub game. 

Strange sounds and objects occurred after the start of the supernatural game. 

The live video showed the bathroom inside the house, and the space of the hall was pitch black, and there was a cold atmosphere everywhere. 

The youth in the live broadcast walked into the bathroom and placed all the materials used in the supernatural game on the floor. 

Immediately, the youth walked to the camera, and after a few words, the supernatural game began. 

According to the rules of the game, the youth closed his eyes tightly and knelt on the ground, facing the bloody longevity noodles, preparing to kowtow. 

 Ji Tang outside the screen holds the phone, his pupils shrink slightly, holding his breath. 

He remembered... it was at this moment when he heard a weird sound, and then he felt something slimy touch his body. 

Soon.

Soon. 

Ji Tang stared closely at the screen, wanting to see what happened in the next moment. 

But the next second-the live video suddenly turned black. 

The dark screen reflected Ji Tang's blank face. 

...Ji Tang: "???" 

There is no problem in the live broadcast room, which shows that the live broadcast website has no problem. 

It's what the camera captured at that time, which was originally black, or nothing was captured. 

These are only two possibilities. 

The camera is broken. 

Or something strange is interfering with the camera's shooting. 

The answer to the weird things that Ji Tang encountered while playing the game is self-evident. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

Since what the camera captures is only pitch black, why... there are still so many people coming in? 

The only supernatural event that happened was not photographed... 

He frowned suspiciously. 

But half a scene later. The camera can capture things again.