Chapter 114

"Look, the flowers are blooming, just as I said that spring would come to you."

The young man half-kneeled in front of the pond, looked at the bunch of winter jasmine he had planted with his own hands, and said with a light smile.

He remembered that when he dreamed of the emperor for the first time, the man once said to him, "I want spring." He didn't know the other party's experience at that time and subconsciously promised the other party that he would come back in the spring.

At that time, the other party did not give him an answer.

Now Ji Tang knows that the emperor's country will never have spring.

It's okay. He can create spring for himself with his own hands.

We agreed.

A golden winter jasmine bloomed in the dusty, black, dry pool. The petals spread out, exuding a faint fragrance, adding a ray of sunshine-like warmth to the turbid air in the tomb.

This flower is the only light in this dark tomb.

After Ji Tang planted the flowers, he did not forget to pick up the seeds that were originally placed in the pool.

These flower seeds had rotted long ago and turned into black stones, but Ji Tang still chose to try to bring them home.

After all, these seeds were once entrusted with good wishes by the emperor.

"I want it to bloom. This way, I can touch a little bit of spring."

Ji Tang put the flower seeds into the diving bag, ready to move on.

Before and after he came to this tomb, except for the piranha, he didn't encounter any supernatural beings.

including after he tampered with the flower pond in the tomb.

Logically speaking, the pool full of seeds should be very important to the emperor. After all, the flowers he wanted to see might grow there.

But Ji Tang took away all the seeds inside and planted new flowers, but there was still no movement around.

He didn't see the emperor's lonely soul, let alone the things controlled by him.

This mausoleum is completely different from the horror scenes that Ji Tang has experienced before.

He didn't feel the resentment coming to his face this time, nor did he feel other emotions.

This mausoleum seems to have really died, and there is nothing missing for the outside world.

After all, thousands of years have passed.

Ji Tang is helpless.

He stood up and looked around.

But since this mausoleum is very quiet, why is the tomb hall where he is located full of blood?

The archaeological teams that came here before also died here.

Ji Tang suddenly thought of something and froze.

He remembered that before he came in here along the tomb, he saw an eye behind the tomb.

Where is the owner of that eye now?

Ji Tang's back felt cold, and he held his breath.

The light of the flashlight was very dim, unable to illuminate the entire tomb. Every corner of the tomb was pitch black, as if a person were hiding.

Just when Ji Tang subconsciously wanted to illuminate a certain corner with the flashlight, he suddenly heard a rustling sound.

He turned his head and looked around, only seeing the smooth walls of the tomb.