Chapter 99

Peach blossom? 

How come there are peach blossoms here? 

Ji Tang was stunned. Instead of thinking about the dream, he turned his head and asked Xie Li, "Mr. Xie, did you gave me a little peach blossom?" 

Xie Li shook his head. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

This peach blossom is exactly the same as the peach blossom in his dream. Could it be that the peach blossom has passed through? 

He found that this matter is not simple. 

Especially the two emperor and general who hugged themselves and muttered. 

 Forget it. 

He'll think again then. 

Ji Tang put the little peach blossom back under the pillow and smiled at Xie Li: "Speaking of which, thank you for your little cake. I will teach you to make better cakes. By the way, the goodnight song you played for me also sounds very nice." 

He said as he gestured to get out of bed. But he unexpectedly found that his collars were all untied, and a large chest was exposed. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

So... when he was asleep, all the Li Guis sees him like this? 

His ears were red, he pretended to button his collar without knowing it, and then slowly got out of bed. 

Seeing that the master was better, Guo Guo rushed over and ran into Ji Tang's arms to hug. 

"Meow!!" 

Ji Tang slapped Guo Guo for a while, thinking about going out to see what happened to the little whale. 

Because of his illness, he has not been able to go out to see the little whale in these two days, and he has not said goodbye to it before. Presumably the little whale must be wondering why he didn't come to see itself. 

As soon as he opened the door, he ran into the huge body of the little whale head on. 

The little whale was guarding at the door of Ji Tang's house. When it saw that the visitor was Ji Tang, it screamed excitedly. Constantly shaking its tail and flapping its fins, a small wind blew around it.

Ji Tang touched its head: "I'm not feeling well these days, so I haven't been able to come out to see you, sorry." 

"Ying~~" 
It doesn't matter. 

The little whale swam to the grass outside the villa, flapping its fins, and signaled Ji Tang to come, as if it wanted to show Ji Tang something. 

Ji Tang only saw it fly to a bush in the clearing, pulling out something, holding it in his mouth, and then placing it in the palm of Ji Tang's hand. 

It is a pearl. 

The pearl is as big as Ji Tang's fist, the color is lustrous, and it shines with snow-white light. This kind of pearl can only be found in the deep sea, and it is expensive. 

Ji Tang was stunned: "You're giving it to me?" 

"Ying ! Ying !" 

"Thank you." Ji Tang narrowed his eyes and raised the corners of his lips. 

In the group of whales, when courting the male whales likes to give some shiny little things to female whales. 

It gave the youth a big pearl. 

When the youth accepted its gift, it means that he has accepted its liking. 

"Ying..."

The little whale was a little shy, its belly was red, and it almost covered its eyes with its fin.