Chapter 78

Ji Tang lay beside Pei Baizhou, speaking to the other in a low voice. 

Perhaps it was because Pei Baizhou could not move, Ji Tang's courage relaxed a lot, and he blushed and muttered a lot with the other party quietly. 

When Ji Tang was studying, he often wrote stories about Pei Baizhou and Fu Linshan in his composition. He admired the people of that era very much, who desperately gave themselves to motherland, and he was full of enthusiasm. He did not expect that one day, a hero from that era would come to his home. 

And lying motionless beside him. 

Ji Tang couldn't help but said that in the middle of the night, the stars on the horizon were glowing with faint light. 

He was a little cold, and subconsciously shrank into Pei Baizhou's generous arms. He wanted to go back to the house to sleep after a while, but he didn't expect to fall asleep in the coffin without knowing it. 

 This was the first time he slept with a Li Gui. 

 It's a pity that Ji Tang didn't sleep until dawn, as he was awakened by the gurgling noise from around him. He opened his eyes in a daze and saw a small object crouched on his chest. 

It is a fluffy little rabbit. 

Seeing Ji Tang woke up, the little rabbit began to swear. It was so angry that the rabbit ears stood up. 

Ji Tang: "...?" 

At first , he didn't quite understand why Fu Linshan did this. When he saw Pei Baizhou next to him, he was suddenly stunned. 

Pei Baizhou was no longer in the coffin, but was thrown out of the coffin, lying face down on the dusty ground, looking very embarrassing as he could not even turn over. Only Ji Tang was left in Nuo Da's coffin for a while. Ji Tang was stunned and glanced at the little rabbit subconsciously. The little rabbit hummed a few times, jumped out of the coffin, and Pei Baizhou was stepped on the ground and escaped. 

Fu Linshan's meaning is obvious. 

Ji Tang can't sleep with Pei Baizhou. 

Then he threw Pei Baizhou out. 

Ji Tang looked at the young man lying on the ground and sighed helplessly.

It's also... the first time he have seen such a poor Li Gui. 

The other Li Guis bullied him and he couldn't even move. 

Ji Tang is a little worried about whether Mr. Pei will be angry with other Li Guis after Mr. Pei wakes up. 

"Sorry, Mr. Pei." Ji Tang murmured as he carried Pei Baizhou back to the coffin, "The Li Guis in my house are like this... Don't mind. I apologize to you."

The young man did not give Ji Tang any response. Even if his face was smashed and covered with mud, he remained motionless. 

It's a bit too obedient. 

Ji Tang was even afraid that this handsome face would be disabled after he fell. 

After Pei Baizhou put it back into the coffin, Ji Tang was afraid that the other party would catch a cold, so he specially brought a quilt to cover the other party. 

The young man was wrapped tightly, like a large limp dumpling. 

There is a faint light on the horizon, Ji Tang does not intend to continue sleeping, but to make breakfast. 

He had to give the rabbit snacks to Fu Linshan. This is what he promised. 

Rabbit snacks are all very cute, made into small carrot-shaped biscuits and small teeth sticks in the shape of rabbit ears. All kinds of colorful snacks were put into the small bowl by Ji Tang, and he did not forget to put the cleaned little rabbit grass into it.