Chapter 20

Ji Tang looked at the three big bloody characters on the whole piece of paper, and was slightly taken aback. 

"No...?" Ji Tang repeated the words on the note, frowning. 

Mr. Xie... don't like new guests coming to the house? 

Immediately, new words appeared on the note. 

【I'm afraid you will be deceived and bullied. 】

Ji Tang was a little dumbfounded by the words, after long while he reluctantly raised his lips. Replying:
【Mr. Xie, don't worry. 】

He did look a bit less fierce, his facial features look very gentle, and very easy to bully. 

But that is only the surface, in fact, no one dares to bully him. Who dares to bully someone who can explore the morgue or cemetery alone in the middle of the night? 

 Ji Tang thought.

And he couldn't think of any reason why Xie Li didn't like the guest except for this reason. 

【You are here. I am not afraid of being bullied. 】 Ji Tang tells the truth.

As soon as his voice fell, the black qi emanating from the paper only weakened a little bit, but did not completely disappear. 

It seems that Xie Li has other reasons for not welcoming guests. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

He rubbed his eyebrows, blinked his bright eyes, and wrote to Xie Li: 【Then... I will compensate you? Don't be angry. What do you want? 】

Xie Li didn't answer him. 

Ji Tang was silent for a while, and inexplicably noticed the violin on the bed. 

The violin has completely buried itself in the bed, and even actively put itself on Ji Tang's pillow. 

Ji Tang had a hearty meal and seemed to understand what Xie Li wanted. 

Want to be hugged to sleep...? 

Good. 

He tidied his pajamas, played the violin, and lay down on the bed.

The youth's body has a faint smell of milk, and his hair is very soft, draped on the soft pillow, smooth and thin. He fumbled in the dark, found the violin that had hit his legs at some unknown time, and gently hugged it in his arms. 

The tip of his nose pressed against the cold panel of the violin, his cheeks were slightly red, his eyes closed, and he fell asleep deeply. 

Xie Li shouldn't suddenly become a human being. 

Otherwise... his single bed would not be able to bear it. 

--- 

Ji Tang woke up, accidentally discovered the arms of the violin was gone. 

He immediately sat up at a loss, rubbed his hazy eyes, and went to look for Xie Li. 

It stands to reason that Xie Li usually doesn't run around when he comes to his side. 

He just got out of bed when he suddenly stepped on something. 

He looked down, his pupils shrinking slightly. 

The dark blue exercise book, he don't know when it ran into his bedroom, leaning against the bed softly, trying to drill into his bed. However, the corners of the exercise book were held down by the violin, and the two objects could not move and were tightly entangled. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

He suddenly woke up. 

Summing it up... are they fighting?