Chapter 116

Less than half a second after the Li Guis appeared, all the piranhas that swam into the tomb hall were torn into pieces in an instant. The turbid and pitch-black seawater was instantly dyed red, and at the same time, the upwelling stopped, as if it had encountered something extremely terrifying.

Ji Tang was immediately hugged into an icy, cold, and generous embrace. There are also many figures standing around him. They are like a wall, tightly guarding Ji Tang.

The black shadow in front of Ji Tang disappeared instantly. The long sword it was holding had already been broken by the Li Guis, and at the same time it disappeared, the long sword fell into the sea with a clang.

This Li Gui probably didn't think of it. Ji Tang really has a very strong family.

Before Ji Tang could react, the person holding him behind him clung to his ear and said softly, "We have to hurry up and leave. Soon the sea water will resume its flow and completely submerge this tomb hall."

"Pei Baizhou? "

Ji Tang was slightly stunned and reminded: "There are many corpses turned into monsters in the tomb passage above."

It was the first time that Ji Tang was embraced by someone in such a warm posture. He could feel the strong muscles of the other person at his waist, his cheeks were slightly red, and he lowered his head.

The sea water has submerged the chest of the person, and it should be impossible to move an inch. However, Pei Baizhou was able to walk to the exit in two or three steps. The exit was a hole in the ceiling. He hugged Ji Tang and held onto the edge of the hole with one hand. Turning over, he came to the tomb hall on the second floor that was not submerged by sea water.

It was also the place where Ji Tang was surrounded by corpses just now.

Ji Tang tightly grasped the corner of Pei Baizhou's clothes and buried himself in the other's arms. When he saw that he had come to another tomb hall, he opened his eyes and carefully examined the situation in front of him.

Unexpectedly, there are no hideous and terrifying corpses in front of them.

They all go back to the ceiling, like a cicada chrysalis, densely packed upside down.

Ji Tang asked Pei Baizhou to put him down.

Besides Pei Baizhou, there were four other Li Guis around him. None missing.

The youth rubbed his head, trying to calm himself down. He raised the corners of his lips and said with a light smile, "You are all here."

Some Li Guis may not be able to possess themselves and follow him in the family portrait.

After all, they also have their own businesses, and Ji Tang won't blame them.

But Ji Tang didn't expect that all his family members would come.

Guo Guo got out of the pocket of Fu Linshan's white coat, meowed, and quickly got into Ji Tang's arms, shrinking into a fluffy ball.

Before it came, it ran to the sun for a long time, warming its icy body faster than a living cat. In this way, Ji Tang can hug it first to warm his hands.

Although the little whale is still a cub, it is really too big to enter the ancient tomb at all. Instead, it stayed outside the ancient tomb and cleared the piranhas outside to protect Ji Tang.

Xie Li saw Ji Tang's torn diving suit at first sight; he stepped forward, frowned, and asked, "What are you doing here? How did it become like this?"

If it wasn't for them possessing Ji Tang's family portrait before he leaves, Ji Tang's current consequences would be disastrous.