Chapter 33

You'll be by my side...? 

He Zhiye's hand was held by Ji Tang, and he gently stroked Ji Tang's soft face. 

But he almost hurriedly withdrew from Ji Tang's hand, his hand felt like an electric shock, tightly clenching it behind his back, no longer touching Ji Tang's face. 

Although it is really warm. 

Ji Tang was stunned, frowned, and muttered to himself: "He doesn't like it...?" 

It turned out that this Li Gui didn't like others touching him. 

It doesn't matter. 

But Ji Tang didn't notice. 

He Zhiye tightly held the hands hidden behind his back, and the veins were easily visible. 

Can't touch. 

Can't touch. 

Ji Tang looked at the shrunken He Zhiye, a little helpless. He took something out of his pocket, spread the thing in his palm, and handed it to He Zhiye: "Since you don't like me touching you...you can try this? You will be much happier if you try it." 

He Zhiye looked up at him, he couldn't see what was in Ji Tang's palm. 

He could only rely on his instincts, trying not to touch the palm of Ji Tang's hand, and carefully picked up the thing with his fingers. 

He held the thing in his palm. 

He could only feel that it was a round sphere. 

Ji Tang : "You can eat it directly, I have already peeled it for you." 

He Zhiye hesitated for a moment, and put the sphere into his mouth. 

Immediately, his body trembled suddenly. 

It was a sweetness that he had never felt after death, wrapped in a thick milky fragrance, and it melted on the tip of his tongue. 

The taste is exactly the same as that of the scent of the youth. 

When Ji Tang watched him eat toffee, he couldn't help laughing: "You stay with me here. I'll go to bed first. If you are sleepy,...ah, you won't be sleepy. You can walk around here."

Ji Tang went through a very exciting night and was really sleepy. 

He Zhiye raised his blindfold, he couldn't see the youth. 

But he just touched the other person's face. 

With his sensitive touch, he guessed that he would touch a beautiful and warm face. 

The eyes must be very beautiful. 

Thinking of this, he couldn't help holding his hand down. 

Can't touch. 

He was dead long ago, no matter how warm it was, he couldn't get it. 

The more he can't get it, the nature of a Li Gui makes him want to destroy him more. 

The youth will be like the toffee in his mouth, swallowed by him, eaten and wiped clean. 

He thought he would be able to snatch the youth's eyes smoothly, but he didn't expect it to be because of these reasons. 

He believes that Ji Tang has the power of warmth, so he wants to keep the other inexplicably, so he can't touch the other, because if he touches it, he will want to destroy it. 

Even if he keeps it, he won't get it. 

—— 

Ji Tang lays on the bed, glanced at the Li Gui in the corner, and sighed softly.