Chapter 70

The little girl tilted her head and looked at the knight figure on the screen. She understood a little, but didn't quite understand: "My father has gone to be a knight? Then I am the princess?" 

Ji Tang nodded. 

Xiao Xue is only three years old now, and cannot understand death. Rather than explaining to her abruptly, it is better to make up a dream for her. 

After all, her father is really a knight. 

In order to protect the people of the world, he fell in a pool of blood. It's a policeman, a knight, and a hero. 

The little girl raised her lips, narrowed her eyes, and let out a clear laugh. 

Ji Tang felt slightly relieved, and at the same time the mobile phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated, and the Li Gui sent a new text message. 

He picked it up and took a look. 

【Ji Tang, did you show my daughter my game account? 】

Ji Tang replied. 

【Yes. 】

【Then can I ask you to show my daughter something? 】

【Yes. 】

The other party asks Ji Tang to open the game map, and then enter the number to jump to the designated place. 

He said that that place was the place that he had been thinking of for a long time and had been meaning to show his daughter in the future. 

Ji Tang operated the game according to the other party's request. 

Immediately, what appeared in front of Ji Tang and the girl was shrouded in pink. 

The pink smoke gradually dissipated, and the pink and white buildings gradually exposed. 

That is a castle that can only exist in fairy tales. The castle spire towers into the clouds, the colorful flags are flying, and the doorway is a grass field. The emerald green grass is mixed with many small flowers. There is a small swing on it. The swing sways gently, as if waiting for the princess in the castle. 

This is one of the scenes in the game.

It is very different from other fighting scenes. It's more like a gift to someone. 

The Li Gui continued to reply to Ji Tang. 

【I won this scene. Before my daughter was born, I vowed to protect her and treat her as a princess. 】

【Of course, I'm just a little policeman, and I can't give her a princess life, I can only do my best. 】

【At that time, I just won the first place in China in a competition by this game. The game party can ask me what rewards I want, and I say - I want a castle for the princess. This wish came true unexpectedly. The castle is not big, small, can not take up resources, very inconspicuous in the game map. 】

【But at least, everyone in the game knows my name. I also know that there is a very happy princess in this world. She has a castle and a knight. 】

【The princess is my daughter, and I am the knight. 】

This father is very ordinary, like countless fathers, ordinarily, holding a salary barely able to maintain the family, and anxious to live with gray hair. 

But he can give his daughter a real castle. 

He also went to another world to be a real knight. 

Dressed in glory and holding a silver sword, so he can protect his princess with a piece of armor even if the sky is torn apart. 

The girl stood on tiptoe, lay her hands on the table top, and looked curiously at the castle on the screen.