Chapter 25.2

A soft meow came from behind. 

Ji Tang was stunned, and quickly turned his head to look. 

At his feet, a cat appeared at some point. 

That is a very small cat. 

About the size of a fist, the cat's ears were hanging down on its head before it stood up. 

Its small claws the size of a fingernail tightly hold the shoes of Ji Tang. 

It seems that it don't want to let Ji Tang go. 

A soft and faint voice sounded. 

"Meow." The cat...? 

Ji Tang was stunned. 

He put down the cardboard box and quickly picked up the little kitten that had entangled him. 

As soon as the kitten touched his hand, he immediately got into his hand, feeling the warmth of the youth. 

Ji Tang looked at the empty streets. 

He hadn't seen the cat just now. 

Where did this cat... come from? 

Until he looked at the cat's tail in the box again. 

The half of the cat's tail in the box is white with a light yellow pattern. 

And the kitten in his hand wrapped around him, the tail is also white and yellow. 

The kitten's figure looked extremely thin, translucent in the pale moonlight. 

This cat... is dead, and there is a Li Gui in the palm of his hand. 

Ji Tang's heart trembled. 

Seeing Ji Tang's slow movement, the kitten tilted its head in confusion. 

Ji Tang did not speak, but gently dropped his eyes, and stretched out his fingers to rub the kitten's head. 

The kitten was so small and light that it was almost poked over by a finger. But it quickly reacted, meowing nervously, and hugged Ji Tang's thumb without falling out of its palm.

As if the warmth in the palm of a youth's hand, it was a treasure that it couldn't ask for in his lifetime. Hiding inside, there will be no misery. 

"Sorry, I accidentally poked you." Ji Tang chuckled and put the little kitten in his warm pocket. 

The kitten moved in his pocket and made a soft meow. It closed it's eyes with the body temperature of Ji Tang across the cloth. 

Ji Tang held the cardboard box containing the cat's body and took it to the hillside to bury it. 

After he got home, he took the kitten out the first time and looked at it carefully in the palm of his hand. 

The kitten is white with a light yellow spot. Under the warm yellow light, it was soft enough to look like a small cloud, floating on the palm of Ji Tang's palm. 

It raised his head and looked at Ji Tang for a long while, squinting its eyes and letting out a sweet meow. 

Ji Tang frowned. 

He recalled the appearance of the cat's corpse. 

It's tragic. 

——Not a natural death, but man-made. 

Ji Tang poked the cat's small paws, pulled the corners of his mouth, and showed a bitter smile: "Good morning." 

"Meow." The kitten wagged its tail, a little ignorant of Ji Tang's expression.