Chapter 89

Ji Tang held the edge of the pool, leaned against the wall, and slowly sank to the bottom. 

The water in the pool was very turbid, completely opaque and black, and mixed with many fine impurities, which made people unable to open their eyes at all, and they would only feel they're sinking. There is a dilapidated ladder on the wall of the pool to prevent people from getting lost in the water. But even so, the muddy pool water makes it difficult to move. Ji Tang crawled down for a while, probably not even half the depth of the water. 

Creatures like whales are very shy and like to stay in deep water. Presumably the little baby whale is also staying in the bottom of this pool. 

Ji Tang couldn't imagine how it stayed in this lonely pool in the past fifty years. 

This pool is narrow and dim. It is a place that brings death to it, and it must be a lingering shadow. 

But after it died, it still couldn't leave here. 

It may surface again and again, looking at the world with round black eyes, to see if anyone is coming. Maybe sinking into the cold pool, sleeping for a long time, letting itself dream of the blue ocean that it has never been to. 

The free and beautiful ocean and the small pool it is in are almost two different worlds. 

Ji Tang's heart sank, his hands gripped the ladder tightly, and he wanted to continue climbing. 

The pond is deeper than he thought, and no one knows how long he needs to climb. 

When he was halfway through, the old iron ladder was already soaked and damaged. When he exerted a little force, there was a creaking and cracking sound, which looked extremely dull and terrifying in the dark water! 

Before Ji Tang could react, the ladder broke in the water instantly and slammed towards Ji Tang. 

He was stunned, and when he reacted, he was pushed into the middle of the water by the ladder. 

The center of the water must be five or six meters away from the wall, and the water flow was extremely rapid, and it kept rushing Ji Tang to the deepest part of the pool. 

Ji Tang was tightly wrapped in the cold and dirty pool water, his body was cold, and his pupils shrank slightly.

The ladder was broken, and he couldn't climb out from here. 

The pool was at least five or six meters deep, and the water was rushing, and without light, he couldn't swim out with human power. 

And he is constantly being rushed down, no one knows where he will be rushed. 

Ji Tang accidentally coughed in the water and poured a large mouthful of water into his nose. Just as the oxygen in his body was about to run out, he suddenly fell into a generous embrace, and a powerful hand protected him. 

He turned his head and saw Fu Linshan's familiar face. 

The man didn't even have time to take off his clothes, so he jumped into the water to find Ji Tang. 

He didn't say anything, holding Ji Tang tightly, and quickly brought Ji Tang to the surface of the water. He is like a wall, tightly guarding Ji Tang. 

He was a soldier during his lifetime, fought many water battles, and even swam across the river. Within half a minute, Ji Tang was carried to the shore by him. 

Ji Tang sat on a small stone bench by the shore, breathing heavily. 

All the Li Guis. gathered around, desperately trying to take care of Ji Tang. Some Li Guis tried to put their clothes on the soaked Ji Tang, and some wanted to use their own body temperature to warm up Ji Tang.