Chapter 97

This is the world’s greatest comparability. 

There is indeed nothing wrong with this thinking, and it is even correct. 

When Ji Tang thought of this, his cheeks were burning, and quickly turned crimson. 

The heartbeat of a whale is different from that of human beings. Its heartbeat is very slow, but it is steady and powerful every time, echoing in Ji Tang's ears for a long time. 

Every heartbeat sounds like a deep love for someone. 

"Ying..."

The little whale straightened its chest and encircled the youth in his arms. 

With its sight, every corner of the youth's body can be included in the eyes. 

As expected, as he said, the youth is easily shy just by being teased. 

The ears, neck, and cheeks were red ......  

The little whale was very satisfied, and its big belly turned red, and its heartbeat couldn't help speeding up. 

It was immersed in its own shyness, and when it reacted, it found that the youth had fallen asleep in its arms. 

The youth is really small in the eyes of the little whales. 

The little whale shrank in its arms, glancing at Ji Tang's hed, which easily aroused the little whale's desire for protection. 

"Ying..."

The little whale moved around, letting the youth sleep on its chest more comfortably. 

Although its heart beats, it is already cold. 

But there is a youth lying on its heart, it feels that its chest is warmer than the sun. 

The little whale rolled its belly on the grass, letting the boy sleep on itsself. 

——

When Ji Tang woke up, it was already six in the morning. 

He found himself sleeping all night on the little whale. And not on the back, but on the other's most sensitive chest.

Ji Tang: "..." 

He rubbed the roots of his red ears, and he muttered embarrassedly: "Little whale, I'm sorry..." 

"Uh~hhhhhhhh!"
It's okay. I like it! 

Its heart's mouth is now glowing red, and the whole big heart is shy. 

"I'll go back to the house for breakfast first. You don't always need to bring me seafood, you can eat something good for yourself." 

Ji Tang climbed down from the little whale, stood on the grass, and pointed to the little whale. 

"Ying! Ying!" 

Ji Tang returned to the small villa. 

His cheeks were still red, and he had to take a cold shower in the bathroom. 

In fact, it's okay for him to face the little whale as an animal... 

If the little whale is a human. 

A tall man not only encircled Ji Tang in his arms, but also took off his clothes to let Ji Tang listen to his heartbeat. After that, he will let Ji Tang lie on him to sleep.

If this happens, Ji Tang reaction might not be as simple as blushing. 

Ji Tang puts a handful of cold water on his face, then puts on his clothes and goes out.