Chapter 30

"I believe you will like it." 

"Meow?" 

Guo Guo couldn't help being stunned when it saw the things in the living room clearly. 

It is a small cake the size of a palm. 

But this cake is made entirely of high-grade fish suitable for cats. 

There is a small sign on the top of the cake- 

"For the Happiest Cat in the World" 

Ji Tang put it in front of the cat. 

Guo Guo has never eaten meat. 

Before he had time to eat, he was tortured to death. After death, he was drinking pet milk. 

It was lying on the window of the pet shop before his death. The meaty canned food inside was the only meat in his mind. 

But now, it has obtained a meat cake that is much better than canned food and is like a hill. 

"Miaoaoao!" 

Guo Guo turned its head and said thank you to Ji Tang by meowing. Immediately, it plunged into the cat cake. 

Ji Tang: "Eat slowly, don't worry, it's all yours."

The kitten ate meat for the first time. 

 It ripped off a piece of fish meat, which was more delicious than all the canned fish on the market, soft and waxy, without excessive fishy smell, and with undissipated heat. It made it warm all over after eating. 

This is what it thinks is the second warmest thing besides the palm of Ji Tang. 

Ji Tang leaned over and helped it to get the meat from the corners of its mouth: "It's on your mouth." 

"Meow."

The kitten stretched out its pink tongue and licked its nose and corners of its mouth. 

But in a while, half of the fish cake was eaten by Guo Guo. 

Ji Tang puts the rest in the refrigerator and prepares it for dinner for Guo Guo.

Guo Guo's stomach bulged after eating, and his belly was slightly pink. He was lying on the ground rolling and playing, and meowing softly from time to time. 

It was the first time that Ji Tang saw the happy appearance of Guo Guo. 

Before, Guo Guo would only hide in his arms in fear. 

Ji Tang is a bit relieved. 

The white cloud cat climbing frame should be delivered soon. 

Speaking of this. 

Ji Tang opened the refrigerator and took out the small sign from the fish cake. 

The sign read "To the happiest cat in the world". 

He washed the sign and placed it on the cabinet carefully. 

This is their eternal agreement. 

Ji Tang returned to the bedroom, wanting to prepare to summon the Li Gui tonight. 

He passed by the study room and saw a little light shining through the door of the study room. 

He didn't turn on the lights. 

Ji Tang hesitated, but immediately remembered something. 

He bought a computer for Ye Chuanyuan before, and wanted Ye Chuanyuan to continue his studies, so the computer was kept in the study.