Chapter 23

"The pieces of this issue will be played later, I want to talk to you about the future." 

Xie Li's future...? 

Ji Tang gripped the glass tightly, and the milk on the surface of the glass rippled. 

When Xie Li recorded this broadcast, he already knew that he was dead soon. In his eyes at that time, what was the future he wanted? 

The soft, magnetic male voice continued to sound in the old tape recorder. 

"Let me talk about the future I want first. I hope I can participate in the Wiener Music Awards in the future. I want to see the sunflowers in my house in full bloom, I want to work hard to play the best music, I want to experience warmth... and I want to ..." 

He didn't say the last sentence, and the words disappeared in a low, light, light laugh. 

Ji Tang knew what he wanted in the end. 

He wants to live. 

Live, try to accomplish everything he desires. 

But it will never be possible. 

Ji Tang pursed his lips, his other hand gripped the corner of his clothes tightly, his dark eyes gleaming with unexplained emotion. 

The male voice smiled and changed another sentence: "What about you? What kind of future do you want?" 

Ji Tang fell into silence. 

He knows Xie Li's character. 

Xie Li has always been introverted and dull, and will not openly discuss his ideals and the future with others. 

Unless... he is the only one speaking. 

 Before Xie Li's death, he might tune the broadcast of this episode to 20 years later. 

He clearly knew that after twenty years, he had no audience. 

He can say what he desires most at that time. 

No one will hear it then, and no one will talk about him or reject him anymore. 

Everyone has forgotten him a long time ago, and he can say anything by himself.

——But Xie Li at that time would never think of it. 

Twenty years later. 

He still has an audience. 

Ji Tang. 

That was his only variable in the long and gloomy time. 

"Can I listen to the future you want?" the male voice in the tape recorder said relaxedly. 

Ji Tang closes his eyes. 

Xie Li at that time must have thought that after this broadcast, no audience will answer him. 

But... yes. 

The youth opened his eyes and looked at the tape recorder tenderly. The corners of his mouth raised a strong smile, and his eyebrows were crooked like a soft bright moon on the horizon. 

He stressing each syllable of the questions in the recorder replied: 

"I want to have a future where ......" 

"Mr. Xie would be able to stand properly" 

"He wants to be the best musicians around the world." 

The youth's soft voice seems to have the power to travel through the cold time, able to caress the head of the young man 20 years ago, with the warmest temperature.