Chapter 100

Ji Tang didn't react to Pei Baizhou's words.

So he will undress or not?

He scratched his head and wondered: "What do you mean?"

Pei Baizhou: "..."

Pei Baizhou said quietly: "I hope you can be my nude model."

Ji Tang: "..."

He used to go to university. At that time, he heard from classmates majoring in fine arts that they often painted nude models in class.

Just the kind without clothes.

Ji Tang's cheeks flushed instantly, his head fixed on the ground, afraid to look at Pei Baizhou, he muttered: "No...I'm sorry, and my figure is not good."

It's like a soft white dough, without abdominal muscles and pecs.

"It's okay."

Ji Tang pursed his lips.

He remembered that Pei Baizhou was easier to be shy than him, and when he was ashamed, he would turn into a qi mass and fly into the sky.

He only needs to wait for Pei Baizhou to be shy. He didn't believe that Pei Baizhou would not be shy in the face of the "naked model".

Ji Tang bit his scalp and stood still on the spot for a long time. But Pei Baizhou never turned into a qi mass.

Ji Tang: "..."

It seems that Pei Baizhou is still selective when he is shy.

It feels a little shameless.

Pei Baizhou didn't know Ji Tang's inner thoughts, and continued: "Ji Tang, we are all men and don't have to be restrained. Moreover, painting nude models is a normal thing in the art world. My painting skills are also very good, and I promise to paint you beautifully."

"..." Ji Tang muttered: "I'll... only have to take off half of it?"

"Okay."

Pei Baizhou thought that Ji Tang would at least take off his coat, but he didn't expect Ji Tang to grind for a long time. Only untying his neckline.

This is what he meant to only take off his half.

Pei Baizhou: "..."

He didn't speak any more, but asked Ji Tang to pose and start painting.

Western oil painting is not done in one go like ink painting, but it takes a long time to study it slowly. It can take three or four hours at least, and several months at most.

Pei Baizhou drew all morning, and finally finished painting a small portrait.

The youth in the painting is very beautiful.

He stood by the window, against the bright sunshine coming in from outside, letting the light cast a layer of light on his figure. His face is full of gentle smiles, a pair of dimples are easily visible, the thick eyelashes are clearly rooted, and the delicate skin texture on his face can be seen.

His eyes were golden, like a shining gem.

Pei Baizhou even drew the person reflected in his eyes.

The person in his eyes is Pei Baizhou himself.

You look at him, he looks at you.

This is a picture with perfect composition.

Ji Tang picked up the painting and looked at it for a long time, his expression was joyful, and the corners of his mouth curled up: "It looks good."