Chapter 107

Will he go or not...? 

Ji Tang's heart trembled, and then frowned. 

Listening to the description of this netizen, the new scene he is going to is indeed dangerous. 

Deep sea, piranhas, hypoxia...

This means that Ji Tang must carry an oxygen cylinder to dive, and avoid piranhas in the dark. 

Even if only a small patch of skin is bitten, the blood will attract a large area of ​​piranha, which is fatal to people in the deep sea. 

The horrible scenes he went to in the past were all attacks from spiritual things, and the damage caused by the attacks were in vain. 

But what he'll face now is a physical attack. The injury caused can indeed cause death. 

What's more, the APP requires that he can't bring any Li Guis when he goes to this horror scene, and he must go alone. 

Ji Tang's eyes darkened slightly, a little at a loss. 

The other party sent a new message. 

【It seems that you are quite interested in ancient tombs. I also know some professionals, if you want to go there to find out, you can write down my contact number. 】

【Thank you.】

Ji Tang nodded, and carefully wrote down the phone number from the other party. 

Regardless of whether it is actually used, it is better to remember. 

After all, his knowledge of ancient tombs is completely blank. 

Ji Tang added a friend of the other party, and after saying goodbye to the other party, he opened the browser and searched for this ancient tomb named "Water Li Gui". 

This time he added a "mausoleum" after the "water Li Gui", and finally found what he wanted. 

The top ranking about this mausoleum is Baidu Baike. 

It is an ancient imperial mausoleum, in an inconspicuous cape in China.

However, due to the age, the owner of the tomb and the age of existence have long been undocumented. Moreover, the mausoleum is located in the deep sea and the terrain is dangerous. Numerous archaeological teams had gone to explore it. Not only did they not find a trace, but not a single one came back. 

Mainly because there are many piranhas near the tomb, but there is also speculation that it is because the spirit of the owner of the tomb is still there. 

This may be his only home in this world. 

He pulls down further to the list of those dead archaeological teams. 

Among them is a photograph of a salvaged body. 

The corpse was bitten by a piranha, leaving only a skeleton. 

And he had only been in the water for half an hour, he lost his life in the blink of an eye, showing how sinister the water is in that mausoleum. 

Ji Tang felt a bit cold on his back. He rubbed his head and forced himself not to think about it. 

He turned off the computer and  went to bed. 

----- 

Ji Tang had a dream. 

He opened his eyes in his dream and realized that he was being held in his arms by a person, and then sat on horseback. 

The horse kept bumping, surrounded by boundless white frost, and snow in the sky. The rabbit fur coat that Ji Tang was wearing was stained with a layer of hoarfrost. The whole figure looked like a fluffy little rabbit.