Chapter 76

Ji Tang didn't notice that he's wedding dress was being pulled by a hand, while he was wiping the picture frame. 

The blood stuck on the glass photo frame was very thick and chunky. After a lot of effort, Ji Tang finally wiped off the blood little by little, and the person in the photo gradually appeared. 

This is also a dead photo. 

The young man in the photo is very young, with pale skin and a handsome face. The corners of his lips were slightly raised, and the corners of his eyes were slightly bent, giving the person a gentle touch, like a warm spring breeze, without the cold breath of Fu Linshan at all. 

He is wearing a black tunic suit and looks like a native of the Republic of China. 

He just don't know what occupation it is. 

 Ji Tang raised his hand to help the young man wipe the last bit of blood. The smiling eyes of the young man in the photo are also looking at him quietly. 

Ji Tang raised the corners of his lips and said softly to the photo in front of him : "Mr. Pei?" He should be called by this name. 

Pei Baizhou. 

Nice name. 

As soon as Ji Tang's voice fell, the hand that grabbed the wedding dress of Ji Tang wanting to pull him into the coffin, at this moment suddenly hesitated and let go of its grip slightly. At this moment, Ji Tang took a step forward, and the hand was torn off and dragged out of the coffin. 

This formed a very strange scene. 

The hem of the youth's red wedding dress was held tightly by a pale corpse's hand. The hand of the corpse was chopped off alive, and the blood vessels and flesh and blood in the black cross section can be seen. 

Ji Tang is not aware of it. 

He glanced at the black coffin behind the table of the Eight Immortals. 

According to the mission of the APP, he had to enter the coffin and pass the bridal chamber. 

But Ji Tang is not the kind of reckless person, and will not rush to open the coffin as soon as he comes in. He had to observe his surroundings clearly and figure out the cause of death of this Li Gui before he dared to face the Li Gui directly. 

He looked at the temple carefully by the light of the only candle.

In addition to the coffin and tablets, the temple also has a white box. 

It might be the "bridal gift" in the marriage. 

Ji Tang touched his pocket. 

If he insisted, he also brought a dowry. 

A few toffee. 

Ji Tang narrowed his eyes, walked over, and opened the box. 

The box was very old, and he opened it with a light touch. 

Unexpectedly. There was nothing terrifying in it, only a stack of paper filled with dense blood. Some words were even newly written, glowing with terrifying blood. 

He was stunned and saw the words clearly. 

These words are repeated with the same sentences. 

--【Take me away. 】

Ji Tang turned to the last page, he still sees this sentence. 

He can see that the person here repeat this sentence every day. No one knows how long he repeated or waited.