Chapter 5

At the same time. 

At the music studio, which previously rejected Ji Tang, saw that Ji Tang successfully had released a video, and the insiders exploded one after another. 

Including the head of the studio, a girl with curly hair. 

Sitting at the workbench, she frowned deeply as she watched the latest video released by Ji Tang. 

She has been following the anchor Toffee for a long time. 

Ji Tang looks good and has a good voice. Even in the cold circle of decline, he can attract some fans. Like... born with an attractive talent. 

The inexplicable sense of imbalance has been breeding in her heart for a long time. 

When Ji Tang approached her studio and applied for background music. She instigated people to reject him without any reason.

At the same time, she also asked other studios not to pick up Ji Tang's music list. 

Her music studio is the most prominent in the circle. Many studios are willing to listen to her arrangements. And they are not short of a list of anchors. 

The girl thought that Ji Tang would not be able to find the background music at all, leading to unsuccessful video production. 

But she didn't expect the other party to still successfully sent the video, and it was less than a day after being rejected by them. 

He was not blocked by these things at all, and even went smoothly. 

The girl raised her eyebrows and feel puzzled.

…It might be done by a third-rate studio who's in a verge of decline. 

...Or was the music stolen from the Internet? 

Today's thriller music requires very high technology. In the whole music circle, only their studio did the best. 

In any case, without them, Ji Tang's video would definitely not be any better. 

The girl thought, her mind suddenly felt balanced. 

She moved the mouse and with a mocking mentality, clicked on the latest video of Ji Tang.

The video begins. 

Ji Tang's fair and beautiful baby face appeared in the video. He moved away to reveal the door of the abandoned hospital behind him. 

He chuckled and revealed a pair of iconic little tiger teeth: "In this video, we are going to explore a hospital that was abandoned 20 years ago. The goal is to find the morgue before dawn." 

His voice was terrifying. The atmosphere produced by the scene is completely different. It is soft and sticky, as if it contains a toffee, which makes people feel good. 

As the camera moves with Ji Tang entering the dark abandoned hospital gate. 

The background music also sounded. 

The girl didn't regard background music as the same thing. She opened a bag of potato chips and leaned in a chair casually, without any guard. 

There are no Li Guis in this world, and these supernatural adventure videos are always a cover for deception. What could she be afraid of? 

But at the moment when the music plays. 

The girl was stunned, her pupils shrinking suddenly. 

——This is a piece of music played by a violin. 

Its tone cannot be described in any words, like a weird potion.