2

1'the only things I get gender envy off of is arcade carpets'
2'the only things I envy are people who can cover up a murder scene well enough to make it a 3 year long investigation'
1'what'
2'what'

1'I have had the song I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry stuck in my head for the past three days'

1'furries are weird'
2'I was going to argue, saying that I'm a furry but I'm a really bad example so...'

1'pineapples and popcorn. I vibe'

1'pigeoneonea'
2'funky pigeon.com'
3'PIDGE. ONION.'
2'pidge-pnuemonia'

1'the voice that I read things in in my head is either stuck in a Scottish accent, stuck in an Australian accept, stuck in jacksepticeye's voice or stuck on autotune and I just read your text: "you stick your dick in the sink blade-y thingy and I'll stick my dick in the blender" in the "I want me some skittles" autotune voice'

1'ngl young JFK be looking fine'
'what the hell???'
2'...'
2'i mean I totally agree- but what the hell???- wait don't you have a girlfriend?'

1'raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, sticking my dick in rotisserie chicken'
2'hi my name is rotisserie chicken'
3'you're both underage and cis females wtf?'

1'I tried to make picrews of the murderer but they all look like me someone help-'

1'so I made a bi bee for you, a pan bee for you, lesbian bees for you two, a communist bee for you, a pan bee for me, a trans bee for you-'

I shall update when I either remember more, or more is said