26

1'i will hit you with a twinky'
2'i will throw a twink at you'

1' what is bus man?'

1' ah yes, heroin water gun'

1' what? No I totally didn't make the same mistake twice and procrastinated, resulting in another all-nighter the night before a Dungeons and Dragons meet up'

1'dysphoria and sleep deprivation do not go well together'

1' me Kenny Cal romanny?'
1' wait no that says my chemical romance-'

1' there is no one as chaotic as your friend group in my school, I'm just friends with straight Chavs who I don't actually like that much'

1' who is a dilf anyway?'

1' when "you spin me right round baby, right round, like a record baby right round" and "toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine hear baby bring it up inside" are sang in the kitchen, I get the suspicion that something strange is happening... And I walk in to find someone inside the washing machine'

 And I walk in to find someone inside the washing machine'

Also, ✨face reveal✨ lmao.

1' WHAT IS YOUR PASTA'

1'he said trans people weren't valid'
2'punch him. Fly to America and punch him. Repeatedly'
3'stab him in the face with a racoon'

1'fuck being a monkey, go back to crab'

1'I'm too nice, so now I'm able to be passive aggressive over text and no one will notice, I'm also really good at sugarcoating, taking both sides, taking one side but making it look like I'm on both, and making people feel better about themselves'

1' welcome to the internet, put your cares aside, here's a tip for straining pasta, here's a nine year old who died, we've got Berries, and Cream, and The Fitness Gram Pacer Test, and a bunch of coloured pencil drawings of Two Trucks Having Sex'

1'you should cosplay a dick!'

1'I'm too gay to do maths'

1'what is the best way to start the process for the first step in the application is to get the information you need to find out'
2'sir, do you need some help there?'

1' he's stirring communication'

1' ah yes, I just cry teeth'

1' they said purple too many times so I wrote descible'