16

1'its like Bonk go to to horny jail but Bonk go to therapy'

1'i could be thinking about hentai and you would never know'
2'i could be reading a fanfiction instead if texting on my phone right now and you would never know'
1'you're reading fanfiction right now aren't you?'
2'smut fanfiction to be specific'
1'cool, what characters? Can I read too?'

1'lol fly orgy'

1*sends message at 5AM*
2*instantly replies*
1'are you ok?'
2'i could be asking you the same thing'

1' I have forest ankles'

1'gnrawr'

1'im busy so... Fuck you'
2'ok, when and where?'
1'5PM behind the abandoned building?'
2'I WAS JOKING BUT I MEAN LIKE-'

1'so you're telling me you read fanfiction for 10 hours last night...'
2'yeah sorry I know we're tired-'
1'-AND YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP TO JOIN YOU???'

1'21 hours of fanfiction and 8 hours of sleep over the course of three days'

1'all the knights of the round table in BBC's Merlin, fucked at least one of the other knights at least once. This including Merlin and Arthur too. They all fucked'

1'YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW OR EXPERIENCE MY BRAIN'

1'what would Spider Pig's meat taste like?'

1' sorry I'm shouting, it's just I met up with someone I haven't seen in 3 years and we accidentally came out to each other'

1'OOH I COULD PAINT MY NAILS AT 3AM AND WATCH ANIME WHILE THEY DRY TONIGHT!'

1'eating food at night actually makes you more tired'
2'so you're saying that if I didn't eat these crisps I could stay up even later than 8AM?'

1'why were you up at half four in the morning?'
2*panicking* so you know that spider and note at the door? It woke me up so I caught it'
3'you can sleep through a lion but a spider wakes you up?'

1'the people who don't know this song will be very confused as to why we are talking about celebrity's feet on roblox'

1' we don't need to piss, we have netflix'

1'yall really just got thirsty for some argonian snitties huh?'

1'i like to think that "devour" means "Vore" in all contexts, not just undertale and Beastars'

1' girl tits are boobs, man tits are moobs, but what are gender neutral boobs?'

1' when creating a horror creature, to make it scary you merely need to ask yourself two things. Would the Internet want to fuck this? And, can the internet fuck this?'
2'if the answer is yes, you have failed. If the answer is no, you have also failed, because the internet doesn't want an unfuckable monster-'

1'my nails are peeling off'

1'nazi porn'
2' Third Riech porn is actually really popular art in the Countryhumans fandom'
1'...'
2' don't question my Internet knowledge'