27

1'NO LESBIAN'
2'hehe bean'

1' yum yum chaos'

1'i am now bitch, turn to page 27'

1' multiple tree men'
2'where are we? Middle Earth?'

1' physics is just maths on cocaine'

1'when you shit you could be shitting at the same time as a celebrity'
2'im shitting right now... A celebrity could also be shitting right now:
3'if you do nothing but shit for hours you are guaranteed to shit at the same time as a celebrity'

1' dying is day'
2' did you mean gay'
1'uno reverse'

1'deleet the F L Y?'

1'i am a sad awkward gay gremlin, who happens to be the therapist and mind dump friend, I am not the person to ask how to give blow job, however, here is what I've learnt from the painful amount of fanfiction I have read'

1' don't question the way my mind works, I don't understand it either'

1'who needs kneecaps anyway?'
2'the school has a lift for a reason'

1'it would be faster to get a snail with a USP sticker to transfer this data'

1' halloween is gay Christmas'

1' SPIRIT HALLOWEEN WILL NEVER GO OUT OF BUSINESS'

1' she looks like if Harry Potter was a leopard'

1' name a soup'
2'uh... Stuff Within It!'
3'reminds me of Chips Of The People'

1'k but Alfredo Linguini kinda hot...'
2'HE IS LITERALLY JUST JEFF BEZOS BUT HOT AND YOUNG'

1' father, please stop hitting on capitalism'

1'ah yes, the three genders... Guys, Vic, and Watermelon'

1' eat your Sexuality day!'

1'Watermelon
Earthmelon
Firemelon
Airmelon

Long ago the four melons lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the firemelon attacked.

Only Vinny and Leo, master of the gender and sexuality benders could save them, but when the world needed them most, they vanished...

My platonic husband discovered Vinny and Leo, with their fluid gender and sexualities.

They have a lot to learn before they can save anyone, but I believe that they can liquidise the world'