Chapter 7: An Uneasy Feeling

Moon's POV

Well, that went... well.

Andrew ran in the room. "Sorry I'm late," he said, gasping for breath. "I tried to talk sense into that little shithead, but-"

"Thanks for trying," I told him.

Rain snorted. "That boy has zero common sense, you know."

I flinched, this was like the times where Rain and Ember fought.

Only worse...

Ember's sister, Ash, sighed. "I want to stay loyal to you guys," she told us. "B-but I don't want to fight my brother either."

"We understand," Sheila told her kindly.

"You can stay neutral but still live here," Alex agreed.

"Wait..." Rain said. "That's it!"

All of us turned to look at him with confusion.

"What's it?" I asked.

"Did you find a cure for world hunger?" Andrew asked.

"No, although that's not a bad idea," Rain replied. "I'm saying that both the Frostbourne and the Terrayite Kingdom is in an alliance with each other... so why not get some more allies?"

"Who do you have in mind?" Sheila asked her voice full of suspicion.

"I'm not sure you're going to like it but..." Rain said, lowering his voice to tell us.

"Yeah, I don't like it," Sheila grumbled. "He could've killed Alex!"

"On his defense," Toby interjected. "We did burn down his home. So we can't be furious at him for wanting revenge."

"This is a terrible idea," Alex groaned.

"Come on! It'll be fine!" Rain told us. "I'll go to the Heavens and talk to Herobrine! We've had a rough history... but I'm sure I can make it work!"

"Wait!" I yelled. "Shouldn't one of us come with you?"

Rain shook his head and waved us off. "I'll be fine!" He told us.

We watched as Rain disappeared.

"Something tells me that it's not going to turn out as well as he's hoping..." I said to the others.