Chapter 84: Circles

Ember's POV

"Hey guys," I said. "I have a small question for you."

"What is it?" Jun asked. "You can ask us anything, we trust you."

I smiled when he said that. After all, there's not a lot of people who say they trust me anyways.

"I was wondering... you did say you were from an alternate dimension," I said. "So... where are you from?"

"Well, you'd never believe it but there's circles where we live!" Jun said.

"Circles?" I repeated. "What are circles?"

"Round shapes," Nina explained. "Like those teleport orbs but rounder."

You mean Ender Pearls?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh, and it's a bit more realistic looking than here," Jun continued, grinning.

"So... where you live... you don't live in Minecraft?" I concluded.

"Nope!" Jun answered. "I heard that Moonlark's other self writes our books... or will be."

"Moonlark's other self?" I repeated.

"Uh huh," Nina said, nodding. "Her name is Cari, I think."

"Cari... is that what you call her?" I asked, remembering how Moonlark had told me what her real name was.

"Well, her name isn't actually Cari," Jun said. "It's just her nickname."

"So... there's circles where you're from..." I said. "Huh, you need to take me there one day."

Nina laughed. "That place is currently a shit hole," she said. "But if you ever want..."

"If it's not a shit hole," I said. "It's not worth it."

"Said nobody," Jun added.

"I just did," I replied.

Yes, Cari is my not my actual name, but it is a nickname that's used for my actual real life name.

Idk if that made sense.

Yes, Nina and Jun does not belong in any minecraft world, they belong in the real world.

Cari: So... when do you want me to start writing the book

Moonlark: When the readers wants to read it

Cari: So.. never?

Moonlark: Probs.

Cari: Wait... aren't we technically the same person?

Moonlark: Yes

Cari: So... we're basically talking to ourselves.

Moonlark: Yeah, we are.

Cari: Is... that healthy

Moonlark: No

Cari: Oh... okay