Chapter 83: The Fourth Wall Has Broken!

Moonlark: Now that we fixed the fourth wall, we can continue on!

Moonlark: Well, isn't this a normal sight? Blue skies... the sun is out... our main characters are getting ready for war... well, isn't this a typical cliche chapter?

Patrick: MOONLARK, STOP NARRATING THE STORY!!!

Moonlark: Let me do my job, gosh damit!

Patrick: No, it's annoying and nobody cares.

Moonlark: Narrator's never get to have any fun

Patrick: Shut up, I have to deal with Daryll screaming PAZURA! All the time!

Daryll: OH SHUT UP, BOSSY!

Moonlark: Oh, for crying out loud, WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE?! Always griping and moaning about something! Sheesh, you give me a headache!

Daryll: YOUR FOURTH WALL WON'T PROTECT YOU NOW!

Daryll: *stares at the reader*

Patrick: Stop breaking the fourth wall in a chapter where we're breaking the fourth wall!

Moonlark: What

Daryll: A fourth wall break inside a fourth wall break? That's like... sixteen walls!

Patrick: No breaking the fourth wall in the halls.

Moonlark: Ah welcome back readers, as you can see, this is what made this book rated M for mature.

Daryll: REALLY?!

Moonlark: Of course not. The reason why it's rated M is that it's implied that Patrick and Azura had sex.

Daryll: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Moonlark: HOW DO YOU THINK THEY GOT PREGNANT?!

Daryll: Oh

Patrick: How stupid are you?!

Daryll: Not as stupid as you, you're younger than me!

Patrick: PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY?!

Moonlark: *looks at audience* You guys are probably sitting down right now, reading this while I'm dealing with this shit.

Patrick: It's getting really quiet over here... we just entered a chapter of possible doom, haven't we?

Moonlark: Maybe

Patrick: NOT HELPFUL!

Moonlark: Sorry, but it's my job. I can't tell you everything.

Daryll: Tell us something

Moonlark: No-

[Moonlark is a weeb who watches Love Live Nijigasaki]

Moonlark: Okay, editor, can you not?

[Moonlark is a fucking emo]

Moonlark: Aw come on!

[And now I will take my leave before it's too late]

Moonlark: Oh thank God, the editor is gone.

Patrick: Who's the editor?

Moonlark: My other self, she's reading this as we speak.

Patrick: I'll remember that

[Patrick will remember that]

Patrick: Get these editor shit off of me

[Leaves]

Daryll: I found a script!

Moonlark: Oh no... Daryll, this is not a good idea! Don't read the script-

Daryll: NO AMOUNT OF FOURTH WALLS WILL STOP ME!

Patrick: Oh god...

Daryll: *flips to a random page*

[These are not the exact words]

Daryll: This is the end of it all. There is no more, the series has ended, this is the final book and the end of Ember's journey. I thank you for sticking with me and my crappy series until the end.

Daryll: THE SERIES IS ENDING?!

Moonlark: Yes, it's very obvious I mean, I've been saying this repeatedly. 

Daryll: Haha, nice joke. Is it April 1st?

[No, it's not April 1st, check the calendar and check the Keyblade Legends Page on the Rainimator Fanon Wiki, bitch]

Daryll: Damit...

Moonlark: What is this life?

Patrick: No idea... bitch

Moonlark: Oh, the chapter is going to end.

Patrick: Drat, I just realized, Instead of using this chapter to get prepared to fight the Overseer, we spent the entire chapter arguing with the author.

Moonlark: That's right, Pat!