Chapter 65: A TOTALLY RANDOM CHAPTER

Rain's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a  clearing with streams.

There was no sign of devastation or the remnants of a battle, which was particularly unusual.

Oh hello, there.

I turned around to see a wolf.

"Bitch, kindly explain why I'm here." I said.

The wolf just laughed.

"Moonlark, I'm being serious!" I snapped. "Why am I here?!"

You died.

WHHHAAAAAAAT?!

Seeing my face, the wolf began to jump with hilarity.

The look on your face! Okay, I'm sorry. You're just dreaming. I actually have a message for you.

"What is it?" I asked.

Someone you once called a friend will be your worst enemy.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "Please explain this! Who's going to become my enemy?! Is this Stella?!"

At that moment, somebody sent me a message.

Stella: Bitch, do you not have any faith in me?

I quickly texted back.

Rain: Uhhh, want the truth or do you want me to lie.

Stella has blocked you in her contacts.

"Shit," I swore. "Just explain it to me! I mean, come on! You have to at least give me a hint!"

No, I'm not giving you any hints. I gave you a brain, so use it. Actually, you might've misplaced it but even Ember would've figured it out and everybody says he's dumb.

"First of all, shut the hell up and second of all, why is this so random?"

Because this book, I honestly just do whatever the hell I want with it. There's no plot planned, nothing. I just spin the wheel and go with this shit.

"Is this what the wheel landed on?"

Yes, you fucking bitch.

"Wow, you are by far, the worst author I've ever heard of."

But you have heard of me.

Wait, didn't Ember say that to me too? I remember that in Memories.

DRAMATIC FLASHBACK THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR!

Well, you can always jump off a cliff.

"How would that solve anything?" Ember asked.

It won't, but that's always my plan when there's too much pressure.

"Won't you die?" He asked.

No, I'm an undead wolf. I can't die. Believe me, I tried.

"Wait, who are you?" Ember asked.

I'm the author.

"Well, in that case, can't you just send me to Damian or even better just kill him?" He asked.

Sorry, restrictions.

"So you're telling me that you have the power to kill Damian and you're not going to?" He asked in disbelief.

Sorry, the readers probably want a fight scene, so just using the /kill command wouldn't be quite as thrilling. Unlike Beatrice, who I just killed, because she's nobody important.

"Wow, you are by far, the worst author I'be ever heard of." He told her.

But you have heard of me.

END OF DRAMATIC FLASHBACK THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR!

"Wow, you're right," I snarked. "Nobody asked for that."

Screw you, I'd kill you right now but I've kinda decided that you're going to play a key role against one of the bad guys of the story, and I don't want to deviate from the script too much.

"So, explain to me, who's this old friend who is now my enemy thing? I actually don't understand."

I just dropped a big hint of who I'm talking about, and you still don't understand? Wow, and we thought Ember was dumb.

"That wasn't even a good clue!" I complained.

Well, sucks to be you, I guess.

"Oh come on! FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

I shall now disappear and leave you in confusion because I can. Moonlark said dramatically.

And with that, Moonlark popped from existence.

"Argh, god fucking stupid damn author!" I swore.

Meanwhile... 

Fourth Wall Builder: *watches the Fourth Wall collapse*

Fourth Wall Builder: I give up.